Jasmine the Kirin

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
It's finally finished, and I'm pretty pleased with it. :)

Many of you remember Jasmine & Domino? Well, I'm doing a fantasy portrait of each for Lisa. Here's Jasmine as a Kirin, a Japanese variant on a unicorn.

And Jasmine, for reference:

Next we're brainstorming for Domino, who is a pit bull terrier. Hmmmmmmmm...

Dekka

Just try me..
well done! That is one of my fave mythical beasties, I never would have thought of a kirin dog but it works so well.

M

MyHorseMyRules

AllieMack! I wish I had all of your blasted creativity. But I will just continue to sulk in a corner, consumed with jealousy.

Really, great job! Someday, when I'm not completely broke, I have to get you to do my crew!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Aw, thanks guys! It was tricky to mix dog and kirin well enough so that you got the best of both worlds; it took a lot of sketch feedback, but I think I did a decent job of it.

I'm very excited for the next one. :)

It's been awhile since I've been on Chaz but I had to stop by to make sure you posted this. ;) I'm so extremely happy with it!! It was a great experience all around, I highly recommend everyone getting a portrait done by Allie. Getting to see her work on it live was awesome! Next step: Domino! Maybe a dragon playbowing at a jolly ball?

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
It's been awhile since I've been on Chaz but I had to stop by to make sure you posted this. ;) I'm so extremely happy with it!! It was a great experience all around, I highly recommend everyone getting a portrait done by Allie. Getting to see her work on it live was awesome! Next step: Domino! Maybe a dragon playbowing at a jolly ball?
Thanks sweetie! <3

HMMM, I'm kinda liking the Domino-dragon with JollyBall idea. :D

Members online

No members online now.