Eve's new enemy

RD

Are you dead yet?
So, these two aren't friends. Chippita tries to give Eve kisses and Eve flips out on her. =( This little dog is soooo sweet, too.

And the queen bitch, herself.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Awwww she is way too cute! Too bad Eve isn't wanting to be friends though :(. They would look cute playing together.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Awww, she's even cuter than I thought! <3

I hope Eve warms up to her!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Awwww Eve, you and Kaylee should start your own little club... the We're Bitches In Classification AND Attitude And We Don't Like You! Club.

Chippita is really cute though, pity Eve doesn't like her!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive

OMG Those eyes are heart breaking <3 I hope she finds a good home if Eve doesn't warm up to her. She looks like she could really use some stability.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Give Eve time. SHe is only trying to protect what is rightfully hers. She just doens't know that love will abound if she opens her heart a little bit.

Your little dog is just lovely.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Awww, Chipita! She is darling. :)

Eve is looking so beautiful and mature... she and Gonzo would get along smashingly, I think. He haaates being licked by adult dogs. He's like, "grow up, fool!" So sassy.

ACooper

She is a beauty RD! I do hope Eve will warm up, it takes time.........she's been the queen b for a while now, LOL

Phoebe still isn't over joyed with Orson, but she is to the point of "allowing" him to play with her now and then. After 4 years, I think that's as good as it's going to get around here, LOL

RD

Are you dead yet?
Smkie, Eve has become very aware of what's "hers" as she's matured - first it was food that she would guard, then toys, then me, then personal space. I'm not sure how to work on that kind of resource guarding (primarily with toys - food I can understand) because she lets people take anything from her. She's even grown accustomed to my cat being near her toys sometimes. Only other dogs trigger her full wrath.

What bugs me about her, too, is she's got so much impulse control that I don't want to teach her to put on a happy face and bottle it up, instead of fixing the problem at the source.

It wouldn't be a problem if Eve just snarked, but she'll actually lay into Chippita like she's committed some grave offense. No real damage is done, just a couple scratches on her muzzle, but I don't want Chippita to grow up with issues from being over-corrected by my snarky bitch. I live in a small apartment, so these two are in close quarters a lot.

I have someone who wants Chippita already, and I know it's probably best if I let them adopt her, but there's a little part of me that's just saying "nooooooooo". =( Eve was here first and will always have my heart, but Chip would be such a delightful addition if I can just fit her in here. Even my cat is fond of her already...

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Aww, I hope Eve will settle in and atleast learn to ignore her.

Miss Queen Bitch herself still has my heart. We need more pictures! lol

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
I love those pictures. Chippita is beautiful! And so is Eve (she'd probably mail me a letter bomb if I didn't say that, right? lol).

Chewbecca

feel the magic
She is BEAUTIFUL.
And, as always, awesome pictures!:)

Awwww Eve, you and Kaylee should start your own little club... the We're Bitches In Classification AND Attitude And We Don't Like You! Club.
Um, that club already exists.
How do I know this?
Because Ella is the president of it.:lol-sign:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Lucy's now a member of that group. :rolleyes: She used to be very dog friendly, but now she snarks at any dog that comes near her. :rolleyes: (Besides Millie and a couple other dogs.)

Members online

No members online now.