Can a neutered dog ejaculate pre-cum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rottiegirl

I dont think evenstar (sp?) meant any harm at all. He/she is just curious, and there is nothing wrong with that. But I do understand that he should have used the proper terms. Slang can be very offensive to some people.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Mordy said:
common usage where, dizzy? certainly not in medical/professional circles, unless you count the adult industry.

say you were in college taking animal science classes, you'd make yourself look pretty ridiculous with such a choice of words. :)
Perhaps, but we aren't there, we are on a dog forum, not university.... :rolleyes: Therefore the wording is such that everyone can understand it.

And to be honest, I would have NO problem using that terminology in a class. At all. It isn't a naughty word. They even use the word in schools these days to relate to the kids.

Every sex ed. centre in the UK will use that word. There is NO way they use 're-ejaculate' when people walk in...

People only lower the tone when they become giggley or insinuate that something 'rude' was meant by the usage. Which it clearly wasn't :)

No need to make a mountain out of a mole hill :D

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
(oh, and I did a zoology degree, and again, would have had no issues using that word had it been necessary!)

moe

I wasnt offended by the word, just basically that two topics were about the very same thing from the very same person, I felt at first it was a troll trying to goad us. and still not convinced its not to be honest. fact is if this person is doing any form of training, then this question could be quite easily asked in the classrooom by the tutor, I dont see any problem with training in the fertility field. I recently went to a seminar on reproduction and fertility held by my breed club, when I travelled over to the USA the speaker was Robert Van Hutchinson a leading authority on reproduction/fertility/and AI, let me tell you he was very plain spoken, left nothing to the imagination, and took the medically confusing language out of the talk, it was extremely interesting and totally understandable as he spoke in layman terms.

Mo

pitbulliest

Dizzy said:
No need to make a mountain out of a mole hill :D
lol..no kidding.

I think everyone has nothing better to do today...I don't understand why the 'jumping on her back' reaction...I've talked to evenstar before and she's quite a mature young lady with alot of information to share...I'm sure she didn't mean to offend anyone when she used that word - I've also heard it being used many times, including in sex ed class in junior high...and right, this isn't a university...if I were to copy and paste the amount of spelling mistakes, pathetic grammer usage, and inapropriate slang (or that I at least find inappropriate) on this forum, we'd have a published book...

lets all relax...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.