Oh for the love of Dog, Please send me..

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Dog who finish their mouthful then lick their lips before moving away from the water bowl and immediately coming for a cuddle.

Why do they do this?! Why can't they finish their mouthful??

Fred takes it one step further by transporting his food (raw meat, organs and bone, and BLOOD) out of his bowl to the other side of the room to place it down before swallowing it. In little chunks. One after the other.

Little feckers!

I suggest yelling OH MY GOD GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DISGUSTING THING and running away.

It doesn't change anything, but it makes me feel better.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
AAAAHHHHH EEEWWWWW

Mine aren't bad about it but the dogs at work... yeah. And I'm totally desensitized to gross dogs stuff but drool/water goobers... I can't do it. I second Sass's suggestion. Screaming and flailing is usually my default.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Sloan is the worst, she picks up a mouth full, turns, spits, and walks away. It's so bad that we know to NOT distract her when she's drinking now.

**** dogs.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Yeah...it turns out that those fluffy shar pei muzzles soak up water like a sponge and deposit it in a large radius away from the water bowl...

:rolleyes:

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I'm amazed at the amount of water Rumor can spread everywhere. Any time she takes a drink, I swear the last gulp doesn't get swallowed, and instead she flees the water bowl and drips as much as she can throughout the house. It's a talent, really.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I'm convinced Juno thinks I'm her personal napkin. She finishes drinking and the first thing she does is come over and rub her lips on me. Like WTF, dog.

Flyinsbt

Pirate's a water buffalo. He stands there, with water dripping out of his snout. I don't know about the food thing, though, I feed my dogs in their crates. It contains the carnage.

Members online

No members online now.