Hare Today Gone Tomorrow

NinaB

Has anyone ordered from this company? I'd like to try the guinea pigs but don't know anything about the company so I am hesitant..

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I haven't personally, but I know it's very popular with the raw feeders on the cat forum I'm on.

NinaB

Cool! thanks! maybe I'll try a small order. Lindsey have you looked at the products? What would you order? I want to try lungs in my dehydrator...can't find those anywhere else I've looked!

NinaB

Can I just say that I LOVE my signature! Thanks Lindsey! Wish I could sign my work emails this way. I think I'd be much happier at work if I could :D

I haven't heard of them. But I just took a look, and they have a pretty nice variety at decent prices. So I'd be interested to hear some reviews as well. And Nina, I love your siggy! Linds does such a great job on them. She made mine and Maligator's, too.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I think they are the first I've seen who sell whole prey -- the entire untouched carcass. Interesting. And I always forget that guinea pigs are raised for food as well as pets.

NinaB

My sister actually ate guinea pig when she visited another country (forget which). She had a REALLY hard time eating it but had to. Said it was like eating bacon...very fatty. I have ordered whole prey rabbits and quail from Prey4Pet (no longer in business) and my girls loved them. Ate hair and feathers too :)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well mine have eaten whole/partially whole rabbit and quail but that's because I raise rabbit and quail (and soon chicken) for them. I've just never seen them for sale in that form :)

Brattina88

I have on several occasions and I've always been satisfied with every order and the shipping. I've never purchased guinea pigs though couldn't bring myself to do it. Couldn't get Maddie to do whole prey with rabbits either but man oh man did the ferrets enjoy them.

I ordered years ago from them, whole rabbit. I was pleased with them. Just a little too pricey for me to feed on a regular basis. I live in FL and they arrived still frozen.

Members online

No members online now.