Hi! I'm new here.

Doxieluvr

My friend Doberluv invited me to join your group. So thanks Doberluv, this looks like fun.

I have two miniature Dachshunds whom I adore...Amy, 6 year-old black and tan girl and Willie, a 3 year-old red boy. They are spoiled rotten, but not in a bad way. :lol-sign:

Dachshunds are the only kind of dogs I've ever had. The two I have now are my 5th and 6th.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! I'm glad you joined us. I look forward to seeing pics of your dogs.

Doberluv

Hey Doxieluvr! So glad you joined. I hope you'll enjoy it. Yes, we all demand pictures of Amy and Willie. They are too adorable not to share. If you need any help posting pics, let us know. Yeah!!!! I'm really thrilled that you joined. We use to belong to a group and kind of lost touch for a while. This is just great!

Doxieluvr

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I enjoyed your pictures too. OK, I'm going to have to figure out how this format works. What's the difference between a quick reply and an advanced one?

To post a picture do I need to have them someplace like Photobucket? I have an account there but haven't uploaded any photos yet, just some little smileys.

Hello....welcome to Chaz!!!!! I'm also a Doxie lover!! I have a 4 year old, red, male named Jackson Browne. He is also spoiled!!!!!!!!!!!!:D It's so nice to have you here!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww............they're so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm such a Doxie fan.....they're such awesome dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

My Doxie is suffering from a back injury right now....the poor baby!!!!:(

Members online