How long does your take to go to the bathroom?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Talon is quick and hours in command for both number one and two. Art is a turd who thinks we are going to stand outside for an hour to wait for him to go but he's learning that we only stay out a few minutes and then has to hold it for a little while before we will take him out again.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Summer is super fast and perfect. Mia hates the grass in the back yard (because of pee or sometimes it's wet). So lately it's a pain in the butt to get her to go. She'll go really quick in the front yard. But the back yard is a no-go. She only wants to stand on the porch since the time she stepped in poop.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Quinn is so easy. She will go pee about 5 steps out the door whenever I let her out - and on the rare occasion she gets distracted, she knows a cue to remind her to pee.

She is incredibly regular and clean when she has to poop. She goes first thing in the morning (when she's first let out) and again at 8pm. She'll go out, pee, and then instantly run out to the hayfield or by the pond to do her #2. She greatly prefers to go in deeper grass, off the beaten path (so, not the lawn). If not for Dally you wouldn't even know we had a dog, the lawn is totally clear lol!

SarahHound

Todd takes forever, but he walks so slowly these days its not surprising, takes him half the time to get across the garden! :rofl1: Lucy pees and comes running back in, same with Katy. They are not morning dogs and both want to go back to bed ASAP! :rolleyes:

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Rider pees as soon as he hits the grass. You can tell because the entire area right off our cement deck is dead. He will normally go poop right after that, then come back to the house within three minutes.

Harlow pees within ten steps of the cement slab, and poops (but takes forever to find a spot) right after. Then back to the house for her (if she hasn't had breakfast or dinner, she sprints back. :rofl1:) No more than 5 minutes for her. If she is taking longer than normal, I tell her to hurry it up and then she will go.

Lucy is terrible about pooping. She doesn't like to go in the morning, so most of the time, she just pees and then has to hold it until I get home from work. So, she's pretty quick in the AM.

Equinox

We give a "hurry up"/"go potty" cue because I hate waiting. If he doesn't pee within a minute of the cue then we go back inside and the opportunity is over :p It's not usually a problem though because we don't let him out just to go to the bathroom, he always does his stuff on walks.

Members online

No members online now.