Most and least desired travel destination!

xpaeanx

Most? Someplace I can watch the Northern Lights without being surrounded by people.

Least? Las Vegas. *shudders*
LOL. I feel about the same way as you.

So, for most I can't decide between Alaska or South America. I guess I'm going to pick South America. I have seen plenty of Snow and Alaska is another state so somewhat similar culture. My cousin pulled the same moved my brother did, become VP of a company, live like a pauper, then retire early and run away to some far away paradise. So my cousin lives in Peru and does guided tours of the jungles there... I am DYING to visit him.

Least: any big city. I am not a people person, I do not like crowds.

Catsi

Most: India. My brother-in-law is Indian, so it would be a cultural experience like no other to go and stay with his folks and get their insight into their region. They are from the Bangalore region.

Least: Rockhampton, Australia lol. Sorry, I go there once or twice a year for practicals/labs for uni. And. I. am. so. over. it.

The long version of my answer is I really, really want to visit the following the most:
- New Zealand
- India
- Vietnam
- Cambodia
- Tasmania
- Czech Republic
- Austria
- Hungary
- Sweden
- Finland
- Norway
- Denmark
- Canada
- Ireland
- UK

Miakoda

Denmark. I desperately want to go to Denmark and visit extended family members (my Dad's parents were from there).

China. I have NO desire to ever go there. I'd rather get dumped in a bayou full of hungry alligators.

Most? Someplace I can watch the Northern Lights without being surrounded by people.
My time in Alaska was AMAZING and spending hours in the middle of nowhere in 0 degree temps (& lower!) watching the northern lights was beyond words. I'll never forget those moments.

Most:
France (Fashion, shopping, desserts and have friends there) , Greece (history, antiquity, islands, FOOD, and sunshine) , Sardinia (Pure beauty, tranqulity and the BEST getaway) , Hungary (Katalin's home country! and would just love to take in all the history and culture of that bit of eastern Europe)

Least:
China, Philippines (shudder)

If I ever make it to South America, maybe I will visit and bring one back for you. :p
A red bitch :)

Reading Amy Tan's work made me really want to see the parts of China she describes, the country and the old parts, not the modern cities.

Russia, too, fascinates me. St. Petersburg, Moscow, the Steppes.

Saeleofu

Right now, I really really really REALLYYYYYY want to go to Cardiff.

I'd have to say I really don't want to go to...Antarctica.

In the United States? I would love to go to New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Las Vegas. I have absolutely no desire to go anywhere in the deep south - I don't like the heat.

In the world? I really, really want to visit Israel some day. Russia, New Zealand, and most of Europe would be really cool, too. Possibly Africa - but only for the safari/animals. I don't want to go to South America or Asia.

K

Kaydee

Can I add another most and least?

Amsterdam-the history, the tulips, the magic brownies...hubby would totally enjoy too

China-despite the history...one of the countries with non-existant human rights policies, no thanks

Members online