What happened to Michael Vick's dogs. (a book)

MPP

petperson
I've read that Vick feels poorly treated because he did not get the adulation he expected for playing well this weekend. Poor thing.

The book looks like a very good thing. Rehabbing those dogs dealt a terrific blow to the "pit bulls are the devil" coterie. I note that PETA and the Humane Society were hot to euthanize. So glad they didn't!

milos_mommy

I actually wrote an article for my high school newspaper a few months after he was arrested on what happened to my dogs, and my local town paper did the same thing. It's nice to see a book about it, I might buy it, actually.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I've read that Vick feels poorly treated because he did not get the adulation he expected for playing well this weekend. Poor thing.
FWIW, he hasn't expressed that at all in the local media. The Philly sports talk stations are full of fans calling saying they want Vick to play because of how well he's done. When interviewed about Kolb starting, he said (at least publicly) that it was Kevin's team and he's here to play the role of backup.

Members online

No members online now.