The Good News thread

I'm so excited to have my debut as an instructor at work. My first class is just going to be a quick three week course on teaching pet tricks like sit pretty and high five, but I'm nervous and excited already. :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Sat with my sister after dinner at my grandma's tonight and talked to her about stuff that I've been needing to talk to somebody about but didn't have anybody to talk to about. But there is my sister. And we got to talk about it. And she told me some things going on with her too. And it was wonderful.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
I was approved for a loan... now the real fun begins :D Got my eye on a 2010 Civic with 75K miles on it. Hope it works out ;)

Ah, so you're about 6 hours away from me, I think. I'm just north of 10 at Gulfport!
Yep, probably around 6 hours apart. Maybe one day we'll come across each other... I'd love to meet Abrams :D

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
First day back working. Four more hours to go til the shift ends! (10 hour shift) So far so good, but my knees are protesting being in the standing position all day.

xpaeanx

I just need to say out loud how grateful I am for my SO. For the first time I am with someone who REALLY understands me and is there for me unconditionally, no string attached. When he does things for me I know they are *for* me and not bc he wants repayment. It is an amazing feeling and I think the only reason I have been able to make it to where I am in my life right now.

GoingNowhere

Got a job offer *just* before graduation! I'm excited :) (and sick, but that's not enough to spoil the good news).

I start at the end of the month!

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I just need to say out loud how grateful I am for my SO. For the first time I am with someone who REALLY understands me and is there for me unconditionally, no string attached. When he does things for me I know they are *for* me and not bc he wants repayment. It is an amazing feeling and I think the only reason I have been able to make it to where I am in my life right now.
Same here, I feel so lucky to have found someone who can put up with my insanity, my anxiety and everything else lol.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I got my new (to me car)!!! So happy to be driving in something reliable and not one I can feel dying underneath me... so glad I'm not driving "DeathTrap" anymore lol... just need to sell it so I can register the new car and get caught back up on bills for the month.

Equinox

Had a very exhausting week, but finally got everything I had to do done. Slept for real for the first time in 5-6 days and get to go home this weekend to my family. Albeit, to help them out with some more stuff, but I'll be happy to be home again.

Also hung out with a few people and made new friends and had a ton of fun! Drinks, dancing, and waffles + ice cream on princess plates? Best way to spend a Wednesday night! :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I just started my house buying process! First step done many more to go but first step done!!!!! Cross my fingers all ducks are in a row. :D

4 points back in the standings, more goals on the season, fewer goals allowed. Not too big of a dream.

But thanks for getting rid of Boston.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
4 points back in the standings, more goals on the season, fewer goals allowed. Not too big of a dream.

But thanks for getting rid of Boston.
Lol I know I'm just razzing ya ;). It's going to be a goalie battle which I alwayd love

Pretty much as long as boston is gone I'm happy!!!!!!

SpringerLover

My usual Friday schedule is 8:30-5:30. However, tomorrow we're doing a "learn all the things day" at a co-workers house and only have to be there from 10-3pm. I HAVE SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
I'm so tired. Been a busy day, but the weekend is finally here! :D

Sent our first Costa Rica mission team off this morning, I was up at 4 a.m. and have been going ever since. They'll be gone until next Saturday.... Harleigh is gonna miss her Gampy this week!

Tomorrow is a day full of soccer though, so I'm not minding that :D

Members online

No members online now.