Multidog tricks?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I was asked to participate in a fundraiser talent show for the local humane society in February. It is likely that I'll be the only animal act among 9-11 other talent acts and the grand prize is $1000. I will have only 4 minutes to wow the crowd and the panel of judges.

I'd love to do a whole routine of multidog tricks, but I'm having trouble coming up with things past jumping over, crawling under, and sending to a spot, so I'm bringing my conundrum here. Who has ideas for me?!

Ready? Go! LOL

BostonBanker

A trainer I know will tell her one dog to "give your brother a kiss" and he will walk over and lick his face. Very cute.

Teach one to sneeze, one to bring him a tissue, and one to steal the tissue and run off with it :p

Hmm. Teach them each to wrap themselves up in a blanket, then teach two of them to do it next to each other - so one wraps themselves in the blanket, the other grabs it and "steals" it to wrap themselves in. Back and forth next to each other like an old married couple fighting for the covers .

I think you could do really cute stuff like that. Teach one to put their toys in a basket, and another to take them out again.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Oh I love the blanket idea as a closer "because they are tired" at the end of an active routine - do a send to bed for both and then have them fight over blankets!

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Can they carry something together? Could you make it look like they can't carry it on their own but can do it together? That would be too cute.

Members online

No members online now.