A Dugal Photoshoot, an older pibble, and two cats

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Dugal! I've posted pics of him before a while ago, so you may or may not remember him. Dugal has been at FOHA for well, a dog's age! He is a bit touchy about being touched until he gets comfortable with you, and once he's comfortable with you, he's sweet and silly and funny and happy. I think he's a cattle dog/hound mix. Indeed, if you stand up his ears he looks a lot like a cattle dog. I wish he'd find a home, he's a good boy. I'd take him myself, but I can't have a dog right now. Dugal needs a home without kids, but he'd do fine with another dog if it was calm and respectful of boundaries (he's a little skittish with other dogs). Cats I'm not sure of, but I haven't seen him show much prey drive toward anything.

Gave him his own little photoshoot today because he's just so darn cute and photogenic! <3 <3

Meet Kira! She was adopted in '06, and returned this week, the claim she was destructive, but she has a bed and blanket in her run and hasn't chewed them up. Kira is great with people and kids, but would like a home where she could be the only dog soaking up all the love! She probably wouldn't care about cats, as she's rather slow and rather fat.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

This is Checkers, he's a lovebug. I remember when he first arrived, he had fur missing and scabs all over his body, either from allergies or burns, I'm not sure which. We had to dab cream on him twice a day, and he was always really good for everything. His coat is full and silky now. The best way to describe Checkers is that he's a manwh*re. Everyone loves Checkers!

This is Rhea, a newish cat to FOHA. She is a little handshy, but a nice cat.

AnnoyedCat is annoyed.

That's all!

RD

Are you dead yet?
What a pretty girl Kira is, I wish I could take her. I love the sweet seniors and I can't imagine why people would just throw an old friend away.

Dugal and the kitties are just beautiful! I hope they find good homes soon!

Members online

No members online now.