Mordy

What do yoy think fo this food?
Techni-Call Canine Sensitivity+ Easy To Digest

Techni-Cal Sensitivity + is a complete pet food for adult dogs.

Specially formulated with high quality chicken protein and gentle rice and barley to aid digestion for dogs that are sensitive to corn, wheat, lamb or dairy products.

Wheat Gluten free. Natural rosemary together with Vitamins C and E help promote a healthy immune system. Natural pre-biotic Yucca schidigera promotes excellent intestinal health and helps reduce odour. No artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives added.

Typical Analysis: Protein 25%, Fats and oils 15%, Fibre 2.3%, Ash 6.6%, Moisture 8.0%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 1.0%. Vitamin A 18,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,300 IU/kg, Vitamin E 195 mg/kg, Copper (as copper proteinate and copper sulphate) 16mg/kg.

Techni-Cal Sensitivity + Easy to Digest has improved its recipe!

Chicken meal - #1 ingredient and source of high-quality protein.
Ground rice and cracked pearled barley - Excellent sources of carbohydrates; rice is often considered hypoallergenic and the most digestible grain for pet foods, while wholesome grains promote gastrointestinal health.
No corn, wheat or dairy products - Known sources of dietary sensitivities.
Whole Dried Egg - Highly digestible protein source.
Chelated minerals - Increase the absorption of copper, iron and zinc. Zinc is one of the nutrients required for healthy skin and coat.
Yucca schidigera extract - A prebiotic that reduces stool odour.
Antioxidants - Help keep a dog's immune system healthy. Antioxidants help prevent the breakdown of unsaturated fatty acids, which may lead to a loss of aroma and flavour appeal. Additionally, some unsaturated fatty acids are key components of cell membranes and are essential to growth and development.
Flaxseed - High in Omega-3 fatty acids, which promote healthy skin and coat.
Naturally preserved for freshness - with vitamins C, E and dried rosemary.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
techni cal is owned by royal canin. a decent "middle of the road" line of food, but ingredient wise not as good as the burns.

i can't say much about this particular food itself, since there is no real ingredient list with ingredients listed by descending weight.

Mordy said:
techni cal is owned by royal canin. a decent "middle of the road" line of food, but ingredient wise not as good as the burns.

i can't say much about this particular food itself, since there is no real ingredient list with ingredients listed by descending weight.
Oh my head is in a muddle, I trust you most and I know I have been picking your brains lately sorry, but I was just told that it is better than burns, i dont think i will ever get this food thing lol

Mordy

Quigleyfied
i'm sorry you are getting all confused, but it is a confusing topic. for a mainstream food, the techni cal isn't bad, i'd say certainly better than for example science diet, but the burns is better ingredient-wise.

Members online

No members online now.