Need Some Chaz Vibes

Juicy

Princess the doxie is getting spayed tomorrow morning. This is my first s/n....and my first dog sugery ever. Very scary. I'm chicken when its comes to sugeries for myself so I'm freaking out that my baby is having one. One dog came fixed, and there's two still more to go. Please send out good vibes that tomorrow goes well as well as the recovery.

B

Backward_Cinderella

((((Sending Good Vibes)))))
Every dog I've ever had has been spayed / neutered. They've always done fine. Good luck to Princess. :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I'm sure she'll do just fine - I know it's scary, but she'll come home tomorrow and be couch couch cuddlin' buddy.

If you have the day to yourself, you can try what I do - get the sofa ready with blankets and a few gel ice packs wrapped in soft fabric (I've found these work pretty well to ease the discomfort). Get your snacks ready, pick out a few good movies (I like to include movies with dogs, so the doggie "patient" doesn't get bored ;) ) and when Princess comes home... just chill out with her on the sofa - IF she wants to be out, instead of in a crate - and watch movies all night. It'll keep both of you calm and content! ;)

Juicy

TY for the vibes and comforting.

Thanks for the idea sizzle :D I'll need to go get me some gel packs while I'm waiting as she's in sugery.

Sending good vibes your way! I, too, have never had a problem with a spay/neuter *knock on wood*...I am sure she will be just fine(although, it still isn't fun sending them away!)

Juicy

Thanks everyone soooooooooooooooooo much, she's out of sugery right now and is up :D ....still have to do her paper work, so she's not home yet, but I got an ice pack and a new doggy bed ready for her homecoming :)

When I went to drop her off, there was this guy real muscular, like a body builder type surrender his dog. He was bawling, he made me want to cry. I don't know how employees do it, I would be right there bawling with the owner. I give LOTS of credit for people who work in animal shetlers, takes alot of heart. It was a white boxer, but looked like he was an outside dog though, because he came with a long tied out chain. He told the people that he might bite if he doesn't know you. But I was pretty close to the dog and he was pretty well-behaved. He also said he's never bit anyone though, but is protective. I hope he isn't so bad off that he could pass the temperment test and get adopted out, poor dog.

Members online