hey...it's been a while...

nicco

Wolfpack
Lots of you don't know me and some of you will remember me...

I'm sorry I didn't have the courage to face you after Amira passed away..but it was very hard for me.It's been 6 months and it's still hard for me to talk about her.I loved her so much!I'm lucky I had my 2 cats around because I didn't know what I had done without them.They are so sweet...and many people say that animals don't have feelings and things like that but it's not true.My older cat used to sleep with my mom, and after Amira died he slept on a chair in the hall way for a week (I guess he was upset..I don't know).My younger cat used to sleep with Amira and since her passing away he sleeps with me every night.

It was the worst day of my life...And it was so sudden...I wasn't home when she died...She had a heart attack.I was working and when my mom phoned with tears in her eyes, I rushed home in a taxi.On my way home I was thinking that she's alright...she'll be ok...she's not that old and it's not her time...I couldn't imagine that she could die...she's my baby!It will be ok, everything has a treatment...
But it was too late when I got there...I didn't get the chance to say goodbye...She looked so peacefull, she seemed like she was sleeping...I miss her sooo much!!!

The good thing (if there is such of thing) is that she didn't suffer (like her mom...she died of cancer...).It was so hard for me to talk to my friends,my colegues,anybody...And the first time I went in the park to meet with one of my friends that has an english cocker spaniel, I almost cried when I saw her dog.He really reminded me of Amira..they were friends and played together...
Since Amira died I started smoking...hope I give up this bad habbit real soon...I needed something to keep my mind away from her...

Everyone is asking me if I would get another dog...but I can't, I don't have time for a new dog and I can't get another dog...I still miss Amira and I still want her back...I know it will pass...but when?She was my first real dog, I grew up with her...she tought me everything good in life...I met new people with her...I'm a shy person and thanks to her I think I have more confidence in me...She was the world to me!!!:(

RIP

Hope we'll talk soon
Kiss Kiss,Nicco

A

Angel Chicken

I know, it is tough.

No need to apologize to us, it takes time to grieve! You are taking steps in healing your heart by talking about it.

RIP Amira, may you run free at the Bridge!

thats a beautiful dog. I had a catahoula female who got poisoned by my house, she slept with me in the bed at night...one mornin i woke up and she was layin by me dead.
It's gonna be ok. And it does help to get a new dog,I didnt think it would,but you love them all.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I'm so very sorry to hear about Amira, Nicco. Grieving can be a long, slow process and while I don't every bit of sadness and mourning will go away completely, time will help to heal your pain.

Welcome back, we missed you.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I am so sorry for your loss. Amira was a beautiful girl and was loved very much up to her last minutes. Always treasure your good memories of her. It gets easier as time goes on but missing her will never go away. DOn't feel too pressured to get another dog until you are ready.
RIP sweet Amira.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry about Amira. I've missed you here on the board. Amira knew how much you loved her. She will live on forever in your heart and memories. Each day will get a little better, just give it time. I lost my CJ 4 weeks ago and do know she is no longer suffering but do miss her so very much. One day when the time is right, Amira will send that special little someone your way to fill your life with lots of love as she did.

Kase

Awww I'm so very sorry ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))). RIP sweet Amira.

Members online

No members online now.