Noodles + Tela playdate, Roberta in the hose, yellow lab, and Matt the pit bull!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I took Noodles and Tela in the exercise area for a playdate, but they didn't really play all that much, it was really hot out today.

Noodles is so farking cute.

Tela in the pool. Noodles didn't join her, he seems to think that water is evil, unless it is for drinking.

"I'm refreshed and you're not! Nyaa!"

The tiny bit of playing.

Noodles mostly wanted to lay in the dust.

Buddies.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Roberta played in the hose again. She LOVES the hose.

Video of Roberta.
YouTube - Hose dog!

Happy doggie.

Remember Jasmine, the old dachshund? Well she got an application today. Here she is taking a walk with her new pal, a basset/dachshund mix. Don't they make the cutest pair?

Quick pic of Cruise. He's a GSD/Airedale Terrier mix, we think. He's been at FOHA for so long. He's a really great, friendly dog. His only issue is that he is possessive of his food/toys with other dogs.

Introducing Evie, the yellow lab! She is really sweet, playful, likes the tennis ball, and is a great family dog.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
And lastly, a few of Matt chilling in the office. He's the dog that nobody wants because he's old, he's a pit bull, and he's DA. But he's SO sweet. I <3 him.

Done!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
SEND. ME. EVIE. NAOOOW! omg-- seriously I would bring her home today--she is exactly what I want!

filarotten

Fila the love
Nice pictures Cristy. I bet they all love to see you coming to get them. Hope they all find great homes.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Evie looks SO much like Enzo! I love her! Send her to ME!

I really do wish that they'd adopt out of area. I've seen so many dogs there that I would have put in an application on.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Aw. I want Matt, I'd C&R for that sweet face. And Evie. She's gorgeous.

Members online

No members online now.