Glass breeds of dogs

RussianH

Collie and basset

I am not so tallented like I wish :(
After 18 years carrier in IT I desided to change my way. I found the art studio with unique glass figurines which mostly sell on the local market in Russia. And I oppened the webshop with figurines. It is much more nice activity for me for this moment. I like take photos of animal figurines and I did not sell even one figurine from my site yet (it oppened one month) :)
Photos were posted here for animal lover for receiving feedbacks like a main target which can support the decision for changing in my life. If I can sell some figurines well it will be good also :)
Thank you very much for all of you for so nice words!

Basset figurine image is prepared only for a small figurine. I have much more interesting basset but the image is not ready yet. I will prepare and post it late.

And the small basset:

Basset

Collie

Caucasian sheepdog

RussianH

I do not have German shepherds for this moment but I already have 23 new breed of dogs figurines and images will be ready soon.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
You are very talented!

I wish I could have one of each! They are all beautiful. I especially like the Collie and the Caucasian Sheepdog, and the Rottweilers expression is to die for.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Wow! Those are very beautiful! You are a talented glass artist.

Do you ship to America? If so, I know what people are getting for Christmas.:D

And, do you have any borzois?

RussianH

borzois

I do not have borzois I think. I am not sure and I have to check my new figurines. It is quite difficult to define some breeds of dogs if you are not expert in it :)
But I send worldwide and I guess very good present for this Christmas will be tigers figurines because the next year is the Tiger Year :p

RussianH

Pug

I have PUG! I did not prepare the image yet but I will and I will post it this week

But others:

Bull terrier

The other Caucasian sheepdog

English bulldog

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THE glass really flows nicely for the caucasian sheepdog and the bull terrier is just perfect. I like the clear glass with color more than the milky ones but that is just my personal preference.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
They are all so beautiful, glad you posted a link :) I love them all, especially the horses!
I'm also a big fan of your prices, very moderate and affordable...WIN!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I love the rottie and the yorkie. Not to fond of the stripes on the clear Staffies. Works on the brown glass but imo not on the other. Would be better plain or greyish-brownish.

Members online

No members online now.