Kalamazoo, MI UKC Conf & Jrs Show

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
That's awesome!

I was thinking about e-mailing Izzy and Frodo's sire's owner, but I'm scared, lol, I don't want to say something stupid and blow it. Plus, there are not very many shows around where I live, so I would have to travel a lot, which doesn't bother me, but I don't know if my mom will let me go by myself.

She also does a lot with obedience (she has the top winning obedience corgi in breed history/ and top 20 all breed), and agility, which I am interested in. So I think that I am just intimidated. Then I found out that she was at a show when I was there but I couldn't get away (I was stewarding) to go see her, Arg! I would much rather have done it in person because I think that I come across very different on the computer (standoffish, etc. When I am really not).

Sorry, I knida hijaked your thread :eek:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I think you shouls go for it PWCorgi! :D

Hey I am taking a leap and bound by wanting to do shows with Lizzie :eek: :D

Brattina88

Cograts Tessa!!! :D Thanks for the pictures -- I still think you owe us some cocker ones, though :p :eek:
I'm so jealous of you guys -- ya'll rock!

Congratulations, Tessa! What a great accomplishment and the photos really show how good you are despite a few imperfections in technique. It was cool to see the Kalamazoo show, because I lived there for 6 years and went to all of them! My friends still live there and are the ones who put the show together. Thanks for sharing your proud moments!

T

tessa_s212

Imperfection in the technique? What imperfections? Or are you talking about what I had already pointed out?(The legs weren't far enough under him?)

Members online

No members online now.