Aussie Chihuahua Mum

Cassiepeia

Chihuahua Mum
Hi guys!
I'm an Aussie gal, proud owner of an elderly long coat Chihuahua called Jesse James (that's him in my avatar). Whom I rescued from the RSPCA when he was around 5yrs old (he's now 15). I got the link for this forum from another forum I'm a member of, and since they mentioned you guys so much I thought I'd check you out. :D

Look forward to getting to know you all. :)

Cass.

Juicy

Welcome 2 Chaz! I'm Nathalie, 16yrs. old and have Didi a Rat Rerrier, Pepe a Bichon Frise, Pookie & Nookie the Cockatiels & Cece the Paraekket. Your chi is such a
, aren't all chi's?! I love them. I love the fact that you rescued your chi, I adopted Pepe my dog from the humane society after recently losing Lucky, my shih tzu to a car.
<--- Lucky
<--Cockatiels
<--Cece

nedim

Welcome, welcome. Your chi is beautiful. Doesnt look anywhere near 15.

chloesowner

I can feel the pressure..
Cassiepeia said:
Yup, Aussie = Australian = ME! :D Hehehe! Thanks for the welcome guys. Looks like a great place to be.

Cass.
My uncle Sam and aut Jane live there. My two cousins (one whom is staying with us now) are grown up and out of the house. They live in Brisbane.

A BIG WELCOME FROM KATIE AND CHLOE!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Welcome Cass. Good to see Jesse's little face over here. :)

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Welcome aboard. You will very soon see that this is a great group of peeps to hang with and chill. You baby is just a doll.

IlUvMyAnImAlZ05

Cats&Dogs r what I live 4
WELCOME! I have 2 dogs one is 2 years old and is a Vizsla the other is also 2 years old and is a lab husky mix. I also have 2 cats,2 rabbits,and 2 parakeets. One of my cats is 2 years old and is a orange tabby (name:Buttons)the other cat is 2 years old and is a grey and white tabby she is 7 years old (name:Sasha).One of my rabbits is black and white and is 2 1/2 years old (name:Oreo) the other is brown and white and is also 2 1/2 years old (name:Angel). One of my parakeets is blue and white and is 3 years old (name:Anastasia) the other is lime green,yellow, and white and is 2 years old (name:Amario which means yellow in Espanol!). I am geting a Beta for Christmas hopefully! I'm glad your here!
Mandy

Members online

No members online now.