I'm having one of those moments.

Lyzelle

Someone is trying to rehome a Sibe/GSD/BC looking year old girl on craigslist. DH and I did finally decide to go rehome/rescue route. Last husky girl ended up slipping through our fingers. Just got to her too late.

And now DH won't answer his phone.

And I'm stuck looking at these pictures:

I might go crazy by the time he gets back to me.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Awwww! I would at least shoot them an email to let them know that you are interested!

Lyzelle

They said to call, but yeah, that's exactly what I did! Lol. It's already 7 here, and he's out in the field. So I'm not sure when he'll be able to call me back tonight. I sent an email to let them know I was interested, and I wanted to send an email in case DH got back to me too late to call! I left my number too.

I'm waiting...and waiting...and waiting. Since the last few slipped through our hands, I'm even more eager than usual. I know he would probably want her(he was really bummed about the last girl), it's just the principle of the thing!

Lyzelle

They didn't answer their phone. :(

It might be too late. It's 7pm here. But she was posted today, and under the "free" section, not under the pet section. So maybe they are eating dinner or still at work or something?!

I'm going to call again. And leave a message.

Lyzelle

Well, they answered the second time, and they already have 2 people interested in her that they are going to meet tomorrow. She mentioned that she's a little on the smaller side, around 45lbs at a year old. Doesn't matter to me! I let her know I was interested and all that jazz.

She said if the people don't work out tomorrow, she'll call me back.

Fingers crossed!

Members online

No members online now.