Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jani and im from Arizona. I was referred here by Typhanie (backward_cinderella) whom i love to pieces

I have 2 dogs. Lacey was my first dog. Shell be 4 years in April. (Typhanie actually has her brother ans sister!) Her mother is a pure Westie, and her father is a Pug/Cockerspaniel/Lhaso Apso mix. Shes more of a ppl dog than anything..doesnt really care much for other dogs. Heres a pic of her before we shaved her.

My other dog is Buddy. We found Buddy in March and despite our efforts never did find the owners. The vet estimates him to be a year- a year and a half THEN. So im thinking hes about 2 now? The vet says hes a dwarf..his feet never grew all the way so theyre a bit short. He had a very bad temperment (we suspect he was abused). Lacey never liked any other dog till Buddy came along. I had lined Buddy up with Typhanies rescue till i realized how well they got along and we decided to keep him.

I also have 9 birds. A Goffins cockatoo named Jaden (hence the name) an IRN, a Quaker, 3 tiels, 2 doves and a lovebird Ill spare you them for now... :lol But theyll be in my siggy

B

Backward_Cinderella

Girl you're all ready all set up! Check you out!!!
WELCOME TO CHAZ!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.