The many faces of Bubs

Tenebrion

This is Brutus. Last photo i posted was him at 3 months old. He is now 10 months old. He's beefed up a bit, but not quite what he will be yet... He's almost 90 pounds, we haven't gotten him weighed for about two months. We're just guesstimating. But, his little personality quirks have evened out. He's a wonderful big boy and is such a loving and protecting dog it's amazing. He's almost nothing like i read about Rhodesian Ridgebacks. He's super intelligent which is one of their traits but he's really easy going and very easy to train. He listens to a fault and protects me like he's the doggy secret service. I can't even go to the little girls room without him running in, checking the area and coming out as if to say "ok ma'am, it's safe"

Anyway! Photos!

This is the ol' brute wandering in the yard inspecting before i am allowed to mow...

This is what happens when puppy knocks someone down the stairs *me* and gives you the "im sorry mom" look.

This is his, " i just want to sit while you touch my face " look... He truly is a sweetheart.

Last but not least, Do not mind the pink stink beast *me* in the photo. I was napping on the floor and he came over and stuck himself there and we ended up napping together for a few hours. We were woken by a camera flash...

What can i say? He's my buddy... I love waking up and playing with his velvety floppy ears and the sound of his tail thudding on the kennel bars in the morning... I spend about an hour to two hours brushing and rubbing him down in the sun, he loves our grooming sessions.. he lays down and just sacks out.

Tenebrion

Thanks Bax, I keep seeing him and wanting to put a little bow tie on him and take some pictures. I think it'd be hilariously fun. get a bunch of em together when i get his brother.. have the "Chippenpups"

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Thanks Bax, I keep seeing him and wanting to put a little bow tie on him and take some pictures. I think it'd be hilariously fun. get a bunch of em together when i get his brother.. have the "Chippenpups"
:lol-sign: WOULD LOVE TO SEE TEH CHIPPENPUPS! Could make a calendar out of it!:p

noludoru

Bored Now.
OMG. He's amazing! I saw your avatar when you posted in another thread, and was going to have to ask you for some pictures of the cutie, but I'm glad you beat me to it. :D He's just gorgeous..... He's now on my list of favorite Chaz dogs, lol!

Tenebrion

Oh i know, he has that expression a lot now that he's gotten into the attitude stage of "wha? you talkin about somethin i did?" I love it, i just have to squeeze his face and give him big smooches.

Tenebrion

OMG. He's amazing! I saw your avatar when you posted in another thread, and was going to have to ask you for some pictures of the cutie, but I'm glad you beat me to it. :D He's just gorgeous..... He's now on my list of favorite Chaz dogs, lol!
Why thank you! im sure his puppy ego just shot up 100% He's got a very squared jaw like the breed should. I just love his floppy ears. He can't fool me, he can make those stern looks all he wants, ill see through and play with those precious ears. I'm a slave to the puppy ears :hail:

Tenebrion

Oh he is a handsome fella, he has such a soft and gentle look to him :)
That's my baby, he's got quite the "That's my Mom!" attitude when we go for walks and on trips, but with me and people who get to know him, he's such a teddy bear, he LOVES children, and i don't mean to eat, he loves to cuddle and give puppy kisses.

Members online