Introducing...

Kootenay

My new little girl!!!!!!!!!! (as yet unnamed) So far she is wonderful and perfect and amazing and all those lovely things. I am in love!!!

Rawr

Pounce!

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN...

She's so cute, omg. I love her color, she's so freakin' dark.

So are you loving the crazy?! :D Aren't they just the best?

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Cutie! I love how dark she is!

For some reason, I thought that you weren't getting a puppy because momma dog didn't get pregnant. I must have missed something!

Toller_08

She's gorgeous! I love how dark she is. I am sure you're going to have a ton of fun with her! I am so happy for you and glad that a puppy worked out for you after all. :D

Kootenay

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN...

She's so cute, omg. I love her color, she's so freakin' dark.

So are you loving the crazy?! :D Aren't they just the best?
She's so much fun! And not a total nutcase. She's an amazing puppy! First night here she slept so well, woke me up once to take her out, and then let me sleep in as long as I wanted. She's crashed beside me right now. She's go go go when we're going, and (so far, knock on wood) has an awesome off switch as well!

Cutie! I love how dark she is!

For some reason, I thought that you weren't getting a puppy because momma dog didn't get pregnant. I must have missed something!
Yeah, totally, the litter I was going to get a pup from didn't happen, and then this just all kind of fell into place amazingly! And here she is...

She's gorgeous! I love how dark she is. I am sure you're going to have a ton of fun with her! I am so happy for you and glad that a puppy worked out for you after all.
Thanks, I'm sooo happy too, she's everything I was hoping for and more! I'm so looking forward to everything we are going to do together :D

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
She's so much fun! And not a total nutcase. She's an amazing puppy! First night here she slept so well, woke me up once to take her out, and then let me sleep in as long as I wanted. She's crashed beside me right now. She's go go go when we're going, and (so far, knock on wood) has an awesome off switch as well!
That's how Blossom is, freaky crazy when she's on but capable of chilling too. ;) It's awesome.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Holy mahogany gorgeousness! Congrats, can't wait to see more and hear more of your new addition!

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
She is adorable! And as has been said, I love her colour! I don't think I've ever seen a Malinois who is so dark... it really brings out a shine in her coat.

I'm looking forward to watching her grow up! How do your other two like her? :)

God I'm so happy you finally have her!! I might have been stalking Chaz at random intervals today to see if you introduced her.

Totally in love with her!! I can't wait to hear how she grows up because she sounds absolutely perfect.

Members online

No members online now.