This is awful, please help

IlUvMyAnImAlZ05

Cats&Dogs r what I live 4
To me its so weird to eat a dog! Thats just my opinion. Everybody has there own. I'd give my life up befor I'd let my dogs or any dogs die to be eatin!

MelissaCato

ĜȫƝ ₩īĿÐ
Hummmm

mojozen said:
If I lived in a country that was as poor as many of the Asian countries are, and most mongrel dogs were considered livestock? Then yes I would eat it. Yes, I would feed it to my children. Yes, I would even eat human if the circumstances called for it...

Do I see anything wrong with it? No.

My beliefs and systems are different from a lot of other people's. I've accepted that... and moved on. There are many topics where i agree to disagree.

I agree with you mojozen.

And if that country is requesting to eat dogs there must be a very good reason behind this action.

In my life I don't buy store meat. I buy steers and pigs and send them to the butcher. It's healthier. I know what they eat, how they live, and the health of the animal from birth. I kill my own chicken/turkey for dinners. I raise 3 turkeys a year and they have names .. Thanksgiving/Easter and Maybe. This is how I was raised and this is how I will die.

My family also has wild life roasts every year. Everyone brings a dish made from rabbit, squirrels, buffalo, deer, groundhog what have you. And it's the best eating around.

Everyone is different.

Just my opinions.

R

RedyreRottweilers

Male circumcision is minor surgery to remove a flap of skin.

Female "circumcision" is mutilation with intent to harm for life.

To be equivalent, male circumcision would require the mutilation of the penis with the intent to cause great pain during sex for the entire life of the person, and no possibility of orgasm.

They cannot reasonably be compared, any more than you can compare removing a splinter with brain surgery.

JMO as always.

MelissaCato

ĜȫƝ ₩īĿÐ
what about ...

what about the vet care for the dogs? You know when you raise livestock for food you can't use medicines in the feed or give shots. It's all natural like the wild deer. That's what I don't understand. There are more prone viruses and conditions with dogs than livestock or wildlife.

I think this should be the concern more so.

Raising dogs for food sounds more like a breeding ground for disease's.

Just my thoughts.

Amstaffer

DanL said:
Edit- I just saw your reply about the article. What are your thoughts on the points he makes that do NOT support your stance? Nutritional issues, vitamin absorbtion, etc? It pretty much tells me that meat is part of our diet for physiological reasons and that you really can't have a truely balanced diet without it, even if you eat dairy and eggs.
Everything he said was aimed at Vegans, I don't think there is anything wrong with eating the byproducts of animals as long as they are raised without abuse. Everything you need from meat (that he said) can be gotten from dairy products or eggs.

Members online

No members online now.