Football party! WOO!

YOu can try and convince me that Tebow is a decent qb, but it won't work :) He's had 2 years in the league. The Broncos started 1-4 under Orton playing good teams like the Packers. Tebow came in and they won some games in some very unorthodox ways against teams starting 3rd string qb's or with massive injuries. Throw in some outstanding defensive plays and a field goal kicker making 59 yard field goals on a regular basis and yeah, they won a few games.on the backs of a field goal kicker and defense. The play of the qb had very little to do with it. Then they finished the season 1-4 with Tebow at qb, just like Orton did. and when they lost, they got trounced. Mostly because their offense couldn't gain 10 yards and give their defense a break.

I thought this was hilarious only because it is so true.
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...1-tim-tebow-ride-opens-walt-disney-world.html
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida (AP) -- Walt Disney World has opened the doors to its newest theme park attraction, “The Tim Tebow Experience”, which lets fans of the National Football League experience the adrenaline rush of passing for 128 yards and 0 touchdowns as the Denver Broncos quarterback

The interactive ride, the first of its kind, places you in a simulated NFL game environment. Carried throughout a virtual playing field on a state-of-the-art ride vehicle attached to an overhead robotic arm, you wow fans with highlight reel 3-yard runs and non-spiral passes.

“If you’re a football fan, you’ve probably wondered what it’s like to play in the NFL as an over-hyped quarterback with a pass efficiency rating of 72.9. Well, we are now giving you a chance to do just that.”, said Bob Iger, Chief Executive Officer of The Walt Disney Company.

"From taking off and running instead of checking down to a second or third receiver, to completing 46% of your passes, the ride shows off each one of Tebow's seemingly incomparable skills."

The cutting edge ride is part of a new expansion of the Wide World of Sports complex and has been rumored to cost upwards of $100 million which would make it the most expensive Disney theme park attraction since Mission: Space at nearby Epcot Center.

Feel the exhilaration as you go 2 for 8 against the Chiefs. Experience the sheer jubilation of your team recovering a lucky onside kick in a sh*tty win vs the God-awful Dolphins. Watch from the sidelines as a Bears' running back does not seal the game by running out of bounds, and then set up your kicker perfectly for a game-tying 59 yard field goal.

“Holy sh*t, that was incredible!” said Denver resident and devout Tebow fan Gary Halpbern seconds after not leading the Broncos to a 16-13 win over the 4-7 San Diego Chargers. His wife Susan shared the excitement. "We put up 16 points in an overtime game and I did absolutely nothing but complete 9 passes!"

"The ride is unbelievable! You get to watch castoff running back Willis McGahee solidify his role as the team leader by rushing for yet another 100 yard game! That’s a feeling you just can’t get by watching the game on TV. It’s like I was really there, seeing my thankless teammates do all the work while I get all the credit. It's simply amazing! ”

Not all riders were impressed however. "I passed for a record low 3.4 QBR against the Lions and lost 45-10." said Orlando resident Michael Blatnoy. "I'll try the ride again, but I'm not waiting in another 2 hour line."

Iger believes the attraction will be a slam dunk and will result in a huge influx of visitors to the Orlando area resort. "We expect it to be our most popular ride for the foreseeable future. Where else can you experience what it's like to not recognize a blitz and rush for a gain of minus-2 yards instead of throwing it away? Space Mountain is great, but the experience of being ranked last in nearly every passing category while curiously being praised like Tom Brady is something special, something altogether different."

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Oh no, I don't care whether you think he is a good QB or not... not trying to convince you otherwise. :) I totally respect that. You have a right to an opinion just as much as I do.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
agreed, the Bronco's kicker deserves A LOT more credit than he's been given. It still feels odd to speak/think of the Broncos in any sort of positive context though--I'm a dyed in the wool Chiefs fan. :lol-sign: I know aaaaaall about a team sucking it up.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Yes, I agree Prater definitely deserves more credit. He is an absolute beast! Kickers never really get talked about much though... except for when they "lose" a game. LOL. My best friends little brother is slowly, but surely learning this!

I just don't like it when one person (whether it be Tebow, Prater, Miller, etc) gets all the credit. I'm a big team person and believe that it takes it a team to win and to lose (including coaches!). That, however, is just my opinion :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I would like to date a guy like Tim Tebow. Just sayin'. I mean, strong Christian guy, quite open about his strong faith - and have you seen him without a shirt? Yes please.

Members online

No members online now.