Could I get some votes?

I am a part time graphics artist (well, I don't have a real job, so I guess that is what you'd call this). Over a year ago, I was introduced to a website called SpoonFlower, where you can upload your original art and have it printed on fabric! I was ecstatic! Also being a sewer. I soon found out, they also run a weekly contest, for best fabric design of the given theme. I've been trying several times now, with very little luck, I hope the larger community here can help. I hope these instruction wont turn you away, it isn't as complex as it sounds to vote, but read through them first then click the link at the bottom of this post to go vote.

When you open the link you'll see a page of designs to choose to "vote" on, you are going to find this one:
The Turnspits by RusticCorgi

Each design is displayed at random every time you reload the page, find that design and click on it (note; you may click on as many as you like, just don't forget mine please!). After you have clicked on it, it will be highlighted in a green box. Continue to click through all the pages, and when you get to the end there will be a button to "review my votes", after reviewing your votes at the end there will be another button to submit your votes. Hope that wasn't to complicated for you, it really isn't! If you could just take a few moments to help me out, Thanks! :D

http://www.spoonflower.com/contest_voters/new?contest_id=119

The prize, in order to sell anything on SpoonFlower you must first "proof" each design (their printers don't exactly print everything as seen on screen, due to the limited ink pallet they use which is "Eco-friendly"), the top ten winners get their winning design automatically posted up for sale, and the 1st place winner, gets 100 "SpoonDollars" to spend back on the site, which could really help me to build a larger inventory of designs to offer to the public.

Members online

No members online now.