The Venting Thread

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah we stayed on the floor. It passed and we're clear now. It's going through Moore though. Looks as bad as yesterday. My friends house is right in the path. :/. She an her kids are there. I'm super worried.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Yet one more low income family with an elderly intact bitch with pyometra. :( They had $60. We were able to give her some SQ fluids and antibiotics, but that was it. Care Credit denied them and they can't make payments for even a payment plan with us.

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish that people would just spay their dog at a low cost clinic for $40 when the dog is young...then they wouldn't have to go through this heartache.

Ugh.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I guess the obvious answer is that we should all hang out, right? :)

I joined a couple Meetup groups. Yay for baby steps, I guess.
Sounds like a plan. :D

My vent: kidney infection, possibly kidney stones.

The docs were nice and helpful and made things stop hurting, but it was MY CUSTOMER who is a doctor who gave me the best advice for taking care of myself. Ugh.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
:rofl1: He's pretty cute. I wish I had pictures XD

But I don't think he'd come back here. It's possible but from what I gather he doesn't have much reason to stay (don't wanna share too much of someone's personal life online).

A big part of me is hoping that we can at least develop a friendship before he moves though, then maybe in the future something could come of it (or not, either way is better than nothing).

But I don't know. It's weird cause both of us are really shy. Like...neither of us really talk to anyone including each other XD! I mean there have been a few moments...but I'm so freaking awkward! He probably thinks I'm a freak. Or a bitch. Cause I tend to avoid eye contact and speaking directly to people I'm attracted to XDD

SpringerLover

Yet one more low income family with an elderly intact bitch with pyometra. :( They had $60. We were able to give her some SQ fluids and antibiotics, but that was it. Care Credit denied them and they can't make payments for even a payment plan with us.

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish that people would just spay their dog at a low cost clinic for $40 when the dog is young...then they wouldn't have to go through this heartache.

Ugh.
I hear you. So darn sad! :( Poor, poor girl!

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
For ****'s sake, Blossom is in heat and is absurdly interested in my roommate's poor dog. By interested, I mean, "trying desperately to seduce/cannot leave him alone." It's kind of funny to watch her desperate, dorky attempts at being sexy, but Balto is tired of being tackled, faux-mounted, cornered, and backed into.

I've actually started giving timeouts for uncontrollable horniness/sexually harassing Balto. Ridiculous. LOL

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Siri blew me off at the dog park this morning.

I asked her to come, she looked at me, thought about it, and went NAH! *runs away*

Stinky adolescent terrier!

On the good side, Megan and I talked about what I could have done better in that situation (a lot) in order to make sure it doesn't happen again, and what to do if it does.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
My body hates me. I came down with a cold about a week ago. It went from sore throat, to conjestion/nasty lungs, to fever/throwing up in two days. Still fighting the snot and cough from that, although I feel 100x better. But now, every time I eat something, I'm miserable. WHY?! I want to eat food!! I'm tired of feeling like I'm going to either upchuck or have my stomach cramp into a ball when I eat anything more hard to digest than saltine crackers. Even a turkey sandwhich (JUST turkey and bread) about did me in the other day.

On the good side, Megan and I talked about what I could have done better in that situation (a lot) in order to make sure it doesn't happen again, and what to do if it does.
You mean there's something to do other than yelling GET BACK HERE OR I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! ?? :confused:

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
You mean there's something to do other than yelling GET BACK HERE OR I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! ?? :confused:
Or soliciting random people and asking them "YOU! GRAB MY DOG IF SHE COMES NEAR YOU!" :rofl1:

Not that Juno was ever a butthead as a puppy, of course.

I, too, do not want to go to work today. It's the perfect gloomy day to curl up and read or watch movies. Working is not on my list of wants today!

Members online

No members online now.