I think Something paranormal happened last night

Just this afternoon my mother and I were sitting in the living room, no one else was home and the dogs were all asleep on the couch or on the floor in front of us. All of a sudden I heard a single bark and thought I must have been losing it until my mom asked if I had heard it. It sounded just like our Chihuahua who passed away earlier this year.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Auggie's sister (died as a young puppy, mysteriously, in her crate - autopsy turned up no answers) used to visit. I haven't seen her in a long time though. Not since I added other dogs. She used to visit semi-frequently though. My mom has seen her too but I am the one who sees her most.
One night I was on my way back to my room from the bathroom and she was standing in the hallway outside of my room, just standing there looking at me. It was scary, so I gasped and stopped, realized what I was looking at, and said out loud, "Don't DO that to me!" like you would to anybody who had startled you.
She looked at me, turned, and disappeared. She never appeared to me like that again. I guess she knew she scared me. She wasn't here to scare anybody. Just checking up on Auggie I think.

I think Happy has come to visit but I'm not positive if it was Happy or Auggie's sister. Makes me think it wasn't Happy... I think I would know for sure if it were Happy?

Funny thing is I don't really believe in ghosts so to speak LOL. I think people we love are watching over us, but not as "ghosts" so to speak...

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
ahhh... paranormal stuff... story of my life. I'm SUPER sensitive to all things paranormal. I haven't just experience oddities such as things moving, etc... I've actually come to face to face with so many ghosts/spirits/whatever you want to call them. It still to this day freaks me out whenever I see/experience paranormal stuff, but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a part of me that feels oddly drawn to that stuff.

My mom has always been sensitive and has experienced SO many things.... same with her mom who died before I died.

I have so many stories.... some scary, some not, some happy, some sad, some just plain weird... I've had things move (lights, doors, doorknobs, smallish objects), I've had things thrown at me (thick tree branch was thrown at my cousin and me over by a house that's known for some of the freakiest poltergeist type stuff), I've been scratched up to the point of bleeding (had one that attacked me and hurt me)... some of the ghosts I've experienced are able to interact with me... others are more like imprints of memories and play out like a record on repeat. Those ones don't interact at all and don't even acknowledge your presence at all.

I lived at a place where you'd wake up in the mornings and all of the cupboards in the kitchen would be wide open... things would be moved or thrown all over the place. My dad didn't believe it was ghosts and thought my mom was playing tricks on him. He said there is absolutely NO such thing... until he had a bit of a personal experience with one at that place. Let's just say we moved shortly after his experience because he was too freaked out to stay there.

I think my most memorable experience was with a little boy in a graveyard. I was at a late afternoon funeral with my family. We were standing in the parking lot talking afterwards and it was starting to get darker since the sun was setting. I noticed a little boy in the graveyard by himself. He looked about 5 or so and I decided to go up to him to see if I could help him locate his parents or whoever he was with. When he saw me walking towards him he hid behind a tree and occasionally peeked around the tree at me, smiled and then ducked behind the tree again. It was almost like he was playing a game with me lol. I got closer and peeked around the tree and he wasn't there. He was nowhere. It was sort of out in the open. There was no way a little boy like that could get away from that tree without me seeing him... just NO way. That's when I realized that he wasn't a real living person and honestly they usually don't look that solid when I see apparitions... usually they are cloudyish and you can partially see through them. I went back to where my family was and they asked me why I had walked off. Told them I had seen a little boy out there and no one else knew what little boy I was talking about. None of them had seen him.

Members online

No members online now.