My friend's dog Higgs thinks PEpper

Barb04

Super Moderator
Pepper looks great in this pic. You can see how muscular she is.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
SHe is more so now!!! That pic was taken before we started our woods run. I can't wait to show you. VIctor looks like he has been lifting weights and she is juts AMAZING. They run up and down those hills like they are nothing. THey don't even breathe hard afterwards. IT's a crazy good place to run.

THat is the die squirrel gaze. I wish it wasn't so, but that is what Pepper is about. Scares the squirrels so bad sometimes they just fall out of the tree. I never knew such stupid squirrels. Once I had her leashed and it had to be a suicide..the squirrel dropped out of the tree and landed at our feet. THere was no time to pull her away. He was dead a milisecond after he hit the ground.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
25-30 lbs. SHe's little but she's mighty. SHe wants to be first so bad. I have been letting her go second because she charges into Victor like an ox so that he can't get ahead of her. The stupid thing of it all is that all he is doing is waiting for her. SHe did the same thing when he had his head in a mole hole yesterday. I heard the thud as she rammed into him and knocked him out of the hole sticking half her body where his muzzle was a second before. So letting her go second isn't making things any better. Letting her go a few minutes after he is released isn't fixing it. SO today i let her go first. SHe shot a 2oo hundred feet out like she had been shot out of a cannon then stopped and turned in shock. I still hadn't released Victor who really could care less about winning, only about running. WE will try that for awhile and see if it fixes her little competition thing she has going. Right now they both have fall fever and cannot get enough of being outside.

Members online

No members online now.