It's a Nellie

I really wish this dog would like, bite me or something. She's too perfect and it's making it very difficult to not get attached to her. She doesn't chew things, she doesn't make messes inside, she's quiet, she is great off-lead. GAH.

I've had two people interested in her. One wanted a "girlfriend" for their small mixed breed and the other person planned to let her "have the run of their property" in the mountains. Uh, yeah, okay. DENIED.

Anyways, here she is. She was enjoying some sunshine.

Tell me, how do I NOT get attached to that? Even though I try saying "Ewww, little dog, you do not fit in here" the sad truth is, she really has fit in quite well.

SIGH.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I would get attached to her too---and when something fits....well, why try to make it not fit? LOL!

How big is she?

I CERTAINLY won't be any help, she reminds me of Tia when she was young.;)
She's about 16 pounds. She's a feisty little thing. She holds her own with the big dogs, no problem. She's much faster than Hannah, so she stays out from under her, and she has no problems putting the smack down on Corvus when he gets unruly too. She's a tough little cookie.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
She looks home. That's all I'm gonna say.

Plus, 16 pounds... you'll barely notice the difference! :)

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
What a cutie. I don't think I could let her go either, if she fit well. Hannah and Corvus would pine for her.....I know you wouldn't hurt them like that!

*runs and hides*

Members online

No members online now.