Saturday's Creek Walk

Saje

Island dweller
White balance on digital cameras does what most filters used to do on film. You might want to get a grey card. Or shoot raw ;)

Nechochwen

profundus tergum
It's good to see Sawyer and Virgo again... I miss them :(
I really need to find a week or two to head out there this summer :(

noludoru

Bored Now.
Pepper did get a chance to go off and sniff with her snazzy new long line at the end...it would have been a disaster in the woods:

*END*
OMG YAY YOU GOT IT!!!! Smkie, do you like the camera? More importantly, actually, is it working for you? I tested it out and took some pictures, and it worked just fine, so I'm hoping it keeps working.

Zoom, the pictures are lovely as always. :) I really enjoyed them!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I sent you a pm:( what happened!!!!!? The camera worked great at first then started shuting my camera down, now it won't stay on. I am trying to figure out what i am doing wrong, or if there is something i need to find out. I am working on it:) Thank you for the lead!!!!!!! THe camera takes great pictures! THat is what i took victor's easter pic with..did you see that? and the latest Hy pic.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It's great, there are these little slices of doggy-heaven right in the middle of North Kansas City. All around you is a sea of houses with miles of busy streets, highways and overabundance of strip malls, but right in those spots you're able to forget about all that for the most part.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
and i got to play there when i was small with two little dogs named picky and dinky. All the way past grade school and middle i would walk a large part of this to school rather then ride the bus. Back then it was no big deal, no one thought twice about it being dangerous at least i didn't. ONce there was someone living down there during the summer and bummed me out because we couldn't access one of my favorite parts until they left. I found a tent, and their gear once..it was obvious they were in for the long haul of summer so i didn't go back til fall. Part of it will never be the same again because that is where i found the animal sacrifice after that i stay pretty much away from that area and don't let the dogs linger long instead we move upstream.:) where it is more or less untouched except by scattered pieces of grass and an ocassional tire:rolleyes:. THe glass i pick up and put under the bigger rocks, i always worry but knock on wood no one has stepped on any yet. WE use to walk barefoot in the water as kids, it felt so good.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I sent you a pm:( what happened!!!!!? The camera worked great at first then started shuting my camera down, now it won't stay on. I am trying to figure out what i am doing wrong, or if there is something i need to find out. I am working on it:) Thank you for the lead!!!!!!! THe camera takes great pictures! THat is what i took victor's easter pic with..did you see that? and the latest Hy pic.
Yes, I saw both of them! :D But I didn't get the PM, I guess it got eaten.

As for the camera.. yeah... we had those problems with it, too, which was why we got a new one and I don't want anything for it. It worked just fine for the ten or so minutes I took pictures with it, so I was hoping it would work better for you.. but I guess not. Ugh.

The one you took of Vic with it was amazing..

Members online

No members online now.