Names i have decided on!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Girl 1- Amitola I just think its pretty and she's pretty so why not.
Girl 2- Chilali since she is going to be a red (hopefully) and her grey rings around her eyes i just think it fits her.
Girl 3- Indie just because she has the signs of develpoing freckles on the white of her face and her blaze expanding along with getting darker (most will darken).
Boy 1- Poe (Edger Allen Poe) I truly beleive he will be the one to keep the more I watch him the more I know he will be the one to carry on for Hitch and so in tradition I wanted to named him after anouther horror type writer.
Boy 2-Delsin it just seems to fit him im not sure why it just does.Also he already seems to be the lowest ranking pup in the litter.

What do you all think ? :)

poeluvr

beautiful, and original. i like poe and deslin so much i might use that for my dogs name, instead of bambi, if u wanna see him go to puppypictures in gallery

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
you are soooooo much better at naming than me..if i ever have another dog will u pick a name for me? I love them ALL!

poeluvr

guiess what love4pitts me and my family are naming our dog poe. i hope that is fine with you?

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Smkie I would consider it an honor to name a future dog of yours :)

LEA that is very ok that you are going to name your new puppy Poe :).

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
LEA said:
guiess what love4pitts me and my family are naming our dog poe. i hope that is fine with you?
Be careful not to write his name down in a hurry though! ;) Lol! :D

Members online

No members online now.