The Creeps

First, a beautiful head shot of Ditto. I still can't get over the beautiful head on this girl. <3

And then some torturing of the Beetle (aka Corvus/Corndog/Toots)

Black and white shot of my black and white girl.

Such a sass. (Ignore the lack of fur. He's always been extremely thin furred, but this photo was during a particularly bad allergy spell.)

So, there's a few recent ones of the goon squad!

Ok, the ball in the mouth with the milkbones all over the face and mouth is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen.

Ditto also has the most soulful looking eyes, so pretty!

Oh Corvus, you are still the most hilarious dog. I love him and it's so great to see him.

Ditto is absolutely stunning as well!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I think I've said this before, but I have to say it again... I missed Corvus like whoa. I'm so glad you are back!

Also, Ditto really is pretty. I see why you'd be proud of her!

Ok, the ball in the mouth with the milkbones all over the face and mouth is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen.

Ditto also has the most soulful looking eyes, so pretty!
Thanks! Corvus is a spaz but he does have a ridiculously amazing stay, even when he's decorated by treats, lol.

And I can get lost in Ditto's eyes. She has so much expression in them.

Oh Corvus, you are still the most hilarious dog. I love him and it's so great to see him.

Ditto is absolutely stunning as well!
He is a nut, for sure. He makes me laugh so much. And Ditto is such a pretty girl, but she'd prefer that I refer to her as a tomboy, lol. She don't have time for being pretty if there's something for her to get into! :p

I think I've said this before, but I have to say it again... I missed Corvus like whoa. I'm so glad you are back!

Also, Ditto really is pretty. I see why you'd be proud of her!
Corvus missed his adoring fans too! Well not really, he's still a jerk. But he's the most photogenic jerk ever. He's just glad Ditto gets to be the pretty one, so he can stick to making goofy faces when the camera is out. :p

Members online

No members online now.