The Venting Thread

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Just found out that both Redyre's rottweiler Penny and Ryngwraith's leonberger Cleo went to the Rainbow Bridge today.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Aside from the house getting shown a lot more, NOTHING seems to be going right this year at all and I just want to curl up under the covers and never come out ever again.

No matter how hard I try and ignore all the crap and be happy, days like today happen where I seriously just want to say that's it, no more, what the eff ever. And maybe cry a bit.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Bah. Why are all of the jobs I'd be interested in applying for an hour away? Screw you, location!

I just need to clear it from the afternoon doctor, but I'm pretty sure Tulip is coming in tomorrow to be put to sleep. :( This morning she wasn't able to eat her blocks, even with me steadying her. I gave her some canned dog food, and she ate some of that.

I'm having Ryan pick up banana baby food and tofu tonight, they're her favorite. And I'm going to take a syringe home to see if that makes it easier for her to eat.

This sucks.
I'm so sorry. :( (((HUGS)))

noludoru

Bored Now.
Ugh... I hate cars and their stupid
Fart cans. Why must you wake me up everyday at 5 am because of your loud exhaust?! Congratulations ... Your car sounds like a lawnmower... Stop waKing the neighborhood with your stupid junk
http://www.themotorreport.com.au/19064/kiwi-vigilante-fills-fart-can-exhausts-with-expanding-foam

Problem. Solved.

I don't understand people who rev high in neighborhoods. JUST STOP. I've had a loud car, and I idled it up to the apartment every night when I got home. Everyone else in the complex did the same. Here, where I live now? no way.

I just need to clear it from the afternoon doctor, but I'm pretty sure Tulip is coming in tomorrow to be put to sleep. :( This morning she wasn't able to eat her blocks, even with me steadying her. I gave her some canned dog food, and she ate some of that.

I'm having Ryan pick up banana baby food and tofu tonight, they're her favorite. And I'm going to take a syringe home to see if that makes it easier for her to eat.

This sucks.
I'm so sorry. :(

I'm sorry about Tulip :( :( :(

---

Went upstairs to change baby diaper. Came downstairs to find this:

Bye bye mac and cheese.

She reached up with her paw, slid it towards her, tipped it, and then licked everything she could reach.

*sigh* One day I will learn there is a strict "keep all food 8" from the edge of the counters" rule...or maybe I won't, since it's been 5.5 years and she still regularly swipes stuff.
I got confused and thought that was a picture of me for a second. Then I realized I'm just hungry.

If my mom could wait till I'm back to start being a cunt, that'd be awesome.

Is it really so much to ask for to live with people that aren't raging douchecanoes?
Move here. My roommate is amazing.

My vent: slept in til 9:30. Went to park and had fun. Didn't get home until 5 due to traffic. I was sooooo tired I just had to lay down for a minute; and that turned into a 5 hour nap. Now I can't call the two people I said I'd call.

Yep, so husband makes me feel like the biggest, most disgusting piece of **** that has ever walked the face of the planet, and had no idea what he did, but I'm treating hmm like **** so I'm the bad guy. Top that off his mother is our employee so she heard his side, he has no idea why I'm being a bitch, just that I am so she has his side of course.

Then the boy's (he's 15)cell gets stolen off his desk in school when he turned around, so awesome no I have to find a replacement. Again.

And now I have a broken toe as well.

Eff this I'm done.

Saeleofu

Some ****er with a pit/boxer looking mutt had their dog in Walmart on a flexi. The stupid thing rushed Logan TWICE and the owner didn't even ****ing know because it was a flexi and the dog was in a different aisle than the owner. SO ****ING PISSED AT THAT BITCH. And when I yelled "Control your dog!!" she ****ing LAUGHED. **** OFF BITCH. GET YOUR POORLY TRAINED MUTT AND YOUR STUPID FACE OUT OF HERE.

And of course since it's Walmart, they won't do anything about it. ****ing bullshit. It's NOT okay for your dog to interfere with my dog's work and put me and my dog at risk because you want to take your ****ing pet with you everywhere. Grow the **** up.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
http://www.themotorreport.com.au/19064/kiwi-vigilante-fills-fart-can-exhausts-with-expanding-foam

Problem. Solved.

I don't understand people who rev high in neighborhoods. JUST STOP. I've had a loud car, and I idled it up to the apartment every night when I got home. Everyone else in the complex did the same. Here, where I live now? no way.

I'm so sorry. :(

I got confused and thought that was a picture of me for a second. Then I realized I'm just hungry.

Move here. My roommate is amazing.

My vent: slept in til 9:30. Went to park and had fun. Didn't get home until 5 due to traffic. I was sooooo tired I just had to lay down for a minute; and that turned into a 5 hour nap. Now I can't call the two people I said I'd call.
LOL good idea! I don't get the revving either especially at 5 am but it scares me awake every morning. Like DUDE, I am sorry you have to be awake at 5 am but I DON'T!!!! QUIEEEETTTT! Lol

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Asked some ladies in a crafting group for help. One (who I'm pretty sure wanted to sell me her stuff) told me "I don't think the gauge is right." "No, it's right." "I don't think it's right. It looks too thin. It should be this thick to be that gauge." "It is that gauge." "Okay well I'm just trying to help."

THREE MORE people AFTER THAT said "Yeah I don't think that gauge is right."

"It's right, guys... I've measured it. I swear I know how to use a ruler."

"GOD don't be PISSY!!"

Are you kidding me? Don't keep telling me I must be an idiot who can't measure then.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
LOL good idea! I don't get the revving either especially at 5 am but it scares me awake every morning. Like DUDE, I am sorry you have to be awake at 5 am but I DON'T!!!! QUIEEEETTTT! Lol
My first vehicle was a 91 ford lightning truck with duel exhaust that, when throttled was LOUD, like when it fired up it would set off car alarms five cars away in a parking lot. heck even idling it was loud. But I never revved it, unless it was cold, then I had to because it was hard to start in the cold. But yeah ... I am glad I don't live I the city anymore lol.

My OH goes into "you don't love me anymore!" When I say that I don't know when I will be able to visit him, hey I might not be working when I am here but that doesn't mean I don't have a lot going on! Also saying I don't want to visit because I hate that city automatically means that I don't want I visit because I don't like HIM and don't want to see HIM!

And men say WE are the insecure, moody ones :wall:

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
DAMMIT PEOPLE. DON'T SPOIL THE END OF HIMYM FOR ME.

I don't have cable. I HAZ THE NETFLIX AND THE NETFLIX DOESN'T HAVE IT YET.

/alltherage

teacuptiger

floor dancer
I'm tired (but not exhausted), I need to sleep so I can wake up on time, and my brain will not shut up. Brain, can you not tell that I am trying to get on a "normal people" schedule so I can enjoy good weather and do stuff?

"Oh really?" Brain says.

"Yes, really. It is SPRING! Good weather! Hiking to be had!"

"Are you suuuure you don't want to watch a few more movies before I shut off? Or perhaps stress out about things?" Replies brain.

"Yes. Most definitely," I say, "we can do all that tomorrow!"

"Nah. The night is still young. Lets do it ALL tonight! Whoo! Are you pumped? Cuz I'm pumped!!! Who feels like climbing Mt. Everest right now?"

Is there any type of treatment for people who need their brain to get on a normal sleep schedule? Cuz it's like my brain belongs someplace where the day is just starting right about now.

Members online

No members online now.