The Good News thread

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
OMG I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL IN 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

The lineup is epic. Like EPIC. Like.... All the bands I listened to when I was in my early early 20's at uni.

Like friggin IRON MAIDEN are playing! And slipknot and QOTSA, and and and and and Devin townsend (only heard of him recently, and OMG) and and and I get to be a metal rock kid again!!!

And it's my friends 40th bday, AND my friend from uni is coming, and it's going to be a girly weekend, aaaaaaaaaaaand aaaargh.

*pops*

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My dogs are all fluffy and clean right now. <3 Of course I'm planning on taking them to the park tonight so that might change. I LOVE the way their fur feels when they're all clean. So soft.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
We opted for staying home today after Schutzhund. I am happy because Sloan and the rental puppy had a blast. Now the Malinois are working wobblers in the yard, puppy is resting, and the pit bulls are hunting for left overs while I watch TV, drink cider, and think about cleaning. :)

Good news is that I got to be the official show photographer today, and that was a lot of fun. Bad news is that I now have 1000+ pictures to go through.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Just paid all my bills so it's obviously time for me to be singing this to myself.

[YOUTUBE]NiF6-0UTqtc[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously, EVERY TIME I pay bills.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Sat in the sofa watching an interesting documentary about dogs that changed the world. Looking at different traits and breeds and all about selective breeding from wolves to domestic dogs.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Had so much freaking fun with my friends last night! Best night I've had in a long time. Still caught myself thinking of my ex-best friend, but I'm sure it will take me a long time not to think of her. But I didn't instantly feel like crying when I thought of her, I just went right along laughing with my friends. It's a big improvement for me, and I hope things get better from here! Unfortunately I'm seeing her today, but my friends from last night will be with me so hopefully it won't be a big deal and we can still have fun. Crawfish boil!! :D I can't wait!

Lyzelle

Think I might have finally figured out what I want my career of life to be! Maybe! But it's way more concrete than anything else I came up with!

Woot.

I applied for a job today. I really want it, but I'm kind of terrified that I might get it. If that makes any sense.

I just think I'm ready for a change. And by ready for a change, I mean getting out of retail.

Also, I lied, I forgot that I applied somewhere else a couple days ago. So 2 jobs.
I hope you get it! :D Where did you apply?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We went and played a round of mini golf for the first time this season. As usual, hannah got a hole in one LOL she gets one everytime. I won a free game by getting the ball in the hole on the alligator ball return at the end. Basically, it's a ramp and then has a thin piece of green that leads to a hole. If you get it in you win, if you miss, the gator swallows it up lol.

Plus, we ended up behind this very friendly older couple (mid to late 70's). They were so funny and I just thought it was so sweet that they went out togeter (no kids ir grandkids... Just the two of them) to play mini golf and get ice cream. I hope that that will be Brian and I at that age... Still going in dates :).

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I got a chance to ride around on one of the golf carts while holding one of the American flags we stuck on the cars today and playing "Ride of the Valkyries" on my phone.

And then I got poutine for dinner. :D

Members online

No members online now.