What other pets do y'all have?

lucille

Besides the 3 dogs, I have reptiles and birds (I love animals):)

How about y'all, do you have other pets besides your dogs?

I used to have fish and a hamster but they've passed away from old age. Zoë (hamster) died at 4years old and Jippy and Jengo (most recent bettas) died at 3years old.

I'm also the trainer at a rescue hobby ranch of 27 horses/ponies/minis.

And wehn needed I foster baby ducklings cause they're oh so cute! LOL

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
john has a ball python, a little over 3 feet long now i think

i used to have a horse, but had to sell him, pics are at the bottom of this forum-my horsey pics

Sheba

I W A L R
Now that you bring it up...

Snickers the Russian Dwarf Hamster
Buddy the Black and White Gerbil
Tiggy the Tabby Cat Mix
Figgy the Norwegian Forest Cat
Max the Tabby Cat Mix
Comet the Blue and Purply-Reddish Beta
The Soon To Be Here Pufferfish!

amymarley

I have a black lab/chow mix, a deformed cat, 3 parrots and a beta fish I bought for my daughter. I also have a 55 gallon salt water tank that I just received and will fill it with Trigger Fish, a puffer, I want an eel (but my hubby doesn't like anything "snake like", and a bunch of others, but I love trigger fish.

I am also incorporating another aspect to my business..... a creepy crawly animal theme for birthday parties for children, which will include a snake (to bad, hubby), a few tarantulas, hissing cockroaches, emp. scorpion, and a few others, all for educational purposes (and to make money too).
Amy

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
2 cats one indoor only (Rooney) and one outdoor/stray we care for (Weezer). We then have my Cockatiel Skeet and our horse Delsin who lives in PA at the moment because of the living situation right now.

mojozen

bullie lover
Between my boyfriend and myself we also have an african hedgehog, named agrador and an aquarium with 2 featherfins, 2 blue flame tetras, 1 whiptailed cat, 1 betta, 1 algae eating shrimp, and 1 butterfly loach. My bf has been speaking of getting a baby bearded dragon at some point in the future... :)

~Tucker&Me~

I have 1 dog, 2 birds, and 4 tanks packed full of fish. I LOVE to breed fish and raise fry. It's awesome, lol.

femke

Other than our dog Penny we have

Joey, Snoopy and Koko, our three indoor cats:)
Fluffy, my stepson's hamster
Tanner & Goldy, my stepson's goldfish
Banjo, the Uromastyx (lizard)

And that's it... For now ;)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I have some fish :D including clyde our betta. I have two guinea pigs, abby and Panda and I also have a mouse named Sandy.

I have my two doggies, Rosco and Zander, a cat Lucas, 2 corn snakes(1 male, 1 female), a Savannah Monitor named Fergus, feeder mice, and a fishy tank with 2 tri colored sharks, 2 blind cave dweller tetras, 4 corys, and a betta, named Ralphy.

At some point in time, I want to live on a farm and raise cows, pigs, chickens, and horses :) Have more dogs and LOTS and LOTS of land!

Alisha2324

What you lookin at?
We have our two dogs Mijo and Roxy, the ruler of house Dutchess cat, Zoie the cockatiel (runner up for ruler lol), and a 36 gallon fish tank with two parrot chiclids, four cherry barbs, a pair of flame gouramis, white fin shark, clownloach and upsidedown cat fish.
Oh yeah my furry hamster little guy.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
We have our cat Apache and two rats Pinky & Brain (originial, I know). And of course there's Buddy!

Brattina88

Beside the two dogs (soon to be three...?) and fosters that come and go; I have a cat named Gommer, a fancy rat named Korben, and 3 tanks with fish. 1 crowntail betta, 1 veiltail betta, angelfish, dwarf pleco, the biggest snail you'll ever see grow in the 10g with a large goldfish. I also co-own a 2 1/2 year old Walker/QH gelding and Refuse to claim that Evil goat!

TheWonderPuppies

Pres. Of Gutter Club.....
I had fancy rats and a while back breed fancy mice all of my animals like that have dies of old age and I am having problems finding breeders for them you can only go to the petshop and tehy only sell feeder quality. I also had a rabbit that died from old age.

Members online

No members online now.