The last day of color

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Tonight it turns cold, and they were falling faster than Neccy's tail was wagging. I am just amazed that each time, she was stronger, going up those hills like she had done it all along. More confident in her own ability. SHe yodeled when I said it was time to go. I drove down there rather than walk around the corner because I am tired, and the traffic is just too hard to get through, going over the bridge the cars don't slow down and you only have about a foot's space to stand in. There are an awful lot of cars too that don't give you an extra inch. So Neccy had a little more energy this time, don't know if that's what made the difference or not, but she did fabulous. I hope we get next year too, but if we don't, she had a grand time for this year and that makes me as happy as it made her.

more

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier

that daunting creek, today, she just shrugged and plowed through. No leap, no snort, no bother.

finally the girl who thought she couldn't do hills not only trotted up them, but struck out for
the side of hills which is just so much trickier. Way to go NEccy Beccy. She has confidence now. YOu can't tell from the photo but this is pretty steep where she is at. Two days ago she balked at the thought of going up it. Today she zipped ziggy zag right up there. Soon as she gets home she makes a bee line for her recliner, and sleeps hard, but has appeared to have no soreness. I know there is arthritis in her back, she did when she came, if you put any pressure on it it snap crackle popped. But I don't know if it is all diet, or what, but she seems much more limber, and she has handled this week quite well, each day seeming stronger. I wish it could continue, but the cold will drive us all in and that's just a darn shame. I wish I could see what a couple months of this would do.

all done for real this time. Thanks for viewing.

Members online

No members online now.