Logan pictures!!!! <3 <3

Saeleofu

Yup, 22 days :D

I just bought a crate today. I found one online at Petco for $70 including shipping and tax, which is SUPER cheap for a 500 Vari-kennel equivalent.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Tee hee, I took some of those. :D When he was born we called him "christmas tree" because the white ruff part on the back of his neck is shaped like one.

Sometimes that's the only way I can tell him apart from Loki at a glance. :rofl1:

Saeleofu

Tee hee, I took some of those. :D When he was born we called him "christmas tree" because the white ruff part on the back of his neck is shaped like one.

Sometimes that's the only way I can tell him apart from Loki at a glance. :rofl1:
:rofl1:

I was so excited when I saw I had pictures. I saw the email about 5 minutes before class started, it was hell waiting 2 1/2 hours to actually get to see all the pictures lol

He was sure one freaking cute puppy. And I LOVE that head shot :) My second favorite is the berry-nomming picture :rofl1:

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
OMG Logan is so beautiful! You must be so excited because I would WOW! People are going to stare at you and Logan in awe when your walking down the street with such an hansom boy!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
He's such a handsome boy! <3 How do you keep your sanity while waiting? :eek:

Saeleofu

He's such a handsome boy! <3 How do you keep your sanity while waiting? :eek:
Quite frankly, I think the only reason is that it hasn't *really* sunk in yet the "HOLY CRAP I get to take this dog home with me!" lol

I dream about him several times a week :p

Catsi

I especially love the pic of him herding the sheep.

He has such an intellegent but warm expression. Handsome boy.

Oh, I bet you are just jumping with excitement just thinking about him coming home. :D

MPP

petperson
Oh, he's beautiful! He's BEAUTIFUL! He was a beautiful puppy and he just kept getting better! You must be over the moon about having him as your own.

Members online

No members online now.