My lil blue heeler

toob

Hi im new to the forums just introducin myself. Heres some pics of my 18 wk old blue heeler puppy named LOLA. shes really smart and will learn how to do anything for food. other dog is an alaskan timberwolf hybrid that is Lola's best friend and belongs to a buddy.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She's adorable!!

I almost went with ACD's before getting an Aussie, so I have a real soft spot for the blues. :)

Dreeza

haha I was just lookin at this again & the last pic CRACKS me up...

your buddy's dog is like "dear gawd, she is eating my ARM!!! But you said I have to be nice...but my arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, HELP!!!" He just looks so desperate!! LOL

toob

your buddy's dog is like "dear gawd, she is eating my ARM!!! But you said I have to be nice...but my arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, HELP!!!" He just looks so desperate!! LOL
hahaha you must be the dog whisperer. Poor wolf just looks at pleading with us to get my lil tazmanian devil Lola off of her haha. Eventually the wolf jumps up on the couch and looks at us begging us to get Lola to stop bugging her. haha. I usually make Lola chill out at that point :yikes:

:rofl1: :rofl1: Was thinking exactly that!!

Had to really look at that picture ... at first glance not sure where the hybrid began and the ACD ended. That poor hybrid ... such a desperate "Help me!!" look. :D

Cool looking ACD, and the hybrid too!

Members online

No members online now.