OMG. Why pit bulls are called nanny dogs. (proof)

R

RedyreRottweilers

Those pix of Madison and Reg are just adorable, and so are yours, AmStaffer. Beautiful kids and dogs!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW ADORABLE!!!

You'd BETTER print those out and frame them!!!
MPix prints pretty cheaply and NICELY!
I just had some of my photos printed by them online and I just got them Saturday, and, WOW. I'm TOTALLY impresed.

They will go in (as long as you give them permission to) and fix the colors so that the colors will match up with their printers.
You should look into it.:)
www.mpix.com

S

Squishy22

Thanks everyone. I couldn't have asked for a better dog. Its sad that these BSL supporters do not see how we do, and not just with pitties... with other breeds unfairly facing BSL as well. Its just so sad. :(

Those are adorable, amstaffer. I loved those.

S

Squishy22

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW ADORABLE!!!

You'd BETTER print those out and frame them!!!
MPix prints pretty cheaply and NICELY!
I just had some of my photos printed by them online and I just got them Saturday, and, WOW. I'm TOTALLY impresed.

They will go in (as long as you give them permission to) and fix the colors so that the colors will match up with their printers.
You should look into it.:)
www.mpix.com
Awesome! I just bookmarked that site. Thank you!!

xpaeanx

I agree with Chewbecca... YOU BETTER FRAME THEM!

those are SOOOOO cute!

maybe you should send them down to Miami animal control... that other thread about animal cops still has me all POed over the miami series... they're so mean to the dogs just bc their pits, so they're "vicious dogs"

S

Squishy22

I just got some new ones the other day. Its becoming a habit for her to fall asleep on her best friend. He must be comfy and warm.

You ought to think about keeping a scrapbook just for these pics - updating it as she gets older and keeps on laying on her best buddy :)

*gets teary thinking about Cole and Miakoda and Ripken*

OMG!! I must have missed this thread when it was first posted. Thanks to whomever revived it.

Those are the cutest dog-and-baby pictures I've ever seen!!!:)

S

Squishy22

Thanks guys. I would love to get into scrap booking. That would be so much fun and I would seriously have a million heartwarming pics to use.

You should see her climb onto his back or neck and bounce up and down like she was riding a mechanical bull. Its hilarious. Poor reggin, but he seems to enjoy the attention. ;). I'll get a video some time.

If I lost him, this house would never be the same ever again. :(

Members online

No members online now.