BC pool party

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I can't believe there are pics of using the pool--arg! I am with BostonBanker--waaaaaah! It's too cold here to even think about pools! I'm moving in too----Traveler loves to swim!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
CAn victor come? I think he would pay a hundred squirrels for a dip right now. Awesome pics!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Hehe, doesn't surprise me. We both live in Arizona and it's hot here for some of the day.
Great pics, can't wait for more!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
The first picture is beyond cool. Lizzie's fur dries extremely easy too, and she can walk throw muddy water and not have a drop of mud dry on her fur. I love my wash 'n' wear doggie.

It's MY Eveeee! :)

Hillside

Original Twin
Hmm, I wonder if Django swims? We are going to walk "down the street" to your house to find out, ok RD? Maybe if I can get him in a pool, I can get him totally wet. He dries quickly, but is unbearable to get fully wet.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Bamm just had a bath yesterday. He actually dried fairly quickly. YAY! My old heart dog Cheyanne (RIP) took FOREVER to dry...

RD

Are you dead yet?
My Lab/Chow mix had that perfect water-tight Lab coat and she, too, took forever to dry. BCs have a very "open" coat that allows a lot of air to reach the skin.

You guys are welcome to stop by and swim anytime. :D Dakota and Eve love visitors and especially love friends to swim with. Our pool parties can get a little loud at times, though, when Dash is involved. She spends 90% of her time barking like a maniac and running around the pool.

ACooper

Pool Party when it's snowing here? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :lol-sign:

Great pics of gorgeous babies RD, as always :)

Toller_08

Those are great! I wish it was pool weather here... still a few more months until that happens!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
VIctor adores swimming!!!! I wish my old boss could see that he is just as good a water dog as any lab. WHen we watched Zoom and her friends at their pool he just moaned he wanted in the water so bad. IT would be a blast to have a doggy pool party.

Members online