Hi from IL

simplymisty

IL Dog Freak
Ok, sorry I never did this back when I joined last year. Guess it's finally time to introduce myself. My name is Misty and I'm a single mom, my son is 11. My other kids are Shelby almost pure black with some cream German bloodline German shepherd who will be 6 in December. Buddy is my Golden Retriever who will be 4 on Christmas Day. Angel is our baby; she will be 3 in October. Shelby is her mom and Buddy is her dad. We did NOT plan this litter, Buddy was actually waiting to be fixed but the vet said we had to wait until he was 6 months and at 4 months he got Shelby pregnant. Anyway they're my 3 babies. I also do some rescue work and try to do as much volunteer work as possible.

I'm actually located in Aurora, IL. Is there anyone else in the area?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Welcome to Chaz!

For pictures you can click on the little yellow box with mountains at the top of the box when you post a reply. :)
Or you could just get something like a photobucket account.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I had an oops litter exactly the same way. My Mary came in season at 5 months. She is fixed now as well, but i kept one of her pups became and he became heart dog of my life. I so understand! Single mom's work harder then anyone except for single dads with kids i guess. Sounds like you have a full house and i bet it is a happy one too. Good for you! WElcome to the forum, looking forward to your posts.
oh i forgot, i cannot post pics directly in this forum since i got upgraded and i don't know why. But i can post in the gallery and then post the link in the forum. Maybe someone else can give you a more direct route but until then this does work.:)

simplymisty

IL Dog Freak
Hi Mary!! Too funny. Yea we're pretty happy (at least when my ex isn't calling and threatening me and my son - fun night last night). I know that I personally try to work hard but that's so that I can keep my son living me with and so I can keep and take good care of all 3 of my dogs. You know how people on movies or shows, etc. talk about the cat lady - well I'm the dog lady, esp. when I had the 18 dogs!

It's nice to find a forum of fellow dog lovers. Friends, neighbors, family, co-workers, etc. think I'm some crazy freak because of how much I love dogs and want to be with them, etc. I work close enough so that I'm able to come home at lunch. Which is so great on those stressful days, nothing like coming home to 3 dogs to get a mid day break from the stress.

Hugs!!

Misty

Hi

Welcome to Chazhound! i love Golden Retrievers. I would love to see pics of your dogs! And enjoy the forum!:D

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I'm very sorry your dog got pregnant but am glad everything ended up OK. I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Members online

No members online now.