Another "Good Boy, Morgan!"

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I don't know how we got so lucky to have this dog, but we did. <3

Today, Justin and I were playing with his toys on the floor. Morgan was nearby, chewing on his antler. A typical quiet Saturday.

I had to get up to check something. I didn't even leave the room. When I looked back only a few seconds later, I notice Morgan is sitting up, looking at Justin and wagging his tail.

Justin had stolen the antler right out of Morgan's mouth.

More than that, they were playing. Justin had the antler in his lap. Morgan was leaning in to touch it with his nose. Not even opening his mouth, just poking it. Then Justin would throw his hands in the air, clapping and giggling, and Morgan would sit back, grinning and wagging. Over and over again.

It was freaking adorable.

Like I said, I won't know how we were so lucky to wind up with such a good, sweet, nanny-dog. He really is a natural "big brother".

Final note: No, it wasn't an ideal scenario that Justin got ahold of Morgan's antler so easily, and I am certainly going to be vigilant that this doesn't become regular practice. For today, though, no harm no foul, and both of them had fun playing together. :)

I love my boys!

Last edited:

Members online