Is this where you post INTRODUCTIONS?

Hi, Washington state here, wet outside and house training a chihuahua/yorkie puppy.
She is suppose to be about 3 months old. I don't have info on her she has been in 4 different homes..poor baby.
She came to me as 'Holly' but I changed to Lollipop, as I had a toy dog when I was a kid named that. I have been dog crazy forever, just because i had stuffed ones, I wanted real ones. So here I am some decades later with a new puppy, a keeper. I think I know just about every problem a puppy could have and then every DAY something new makes me wonder. So much for old wisdom. Dogs must have changed in the last century...lol
please direct me to the best puppy food page and toys for teething and what they can't have to eat and chew on? I am searching this site, but it is going to take a while. Please feel free to ask anything about my situation and give me your advice, HELLO every dog lover..any size, any shape.

Thanks you 3, nice to be welcomed. now where is the chihuahua discussion? It seems like I just got a guinea pig instead of a dog.lol

Members online

No members online now.