magnum is at the vet

bubbatd

I can't believe it !!! So sad !! Grammy's hugs are going your way... I know he and Bubba will have a great time waiting for us !

Ash47

Taco Dog
wow. I am very sorry. With all the bad that has happened lately, something wonderful is around the corner. I am very sorry for you guys. :(

nedim

I'm so sorry to hear about Magnum. You gave him a warm home and love, dont be sad about that. I hope you feel better soon, we'll miss you.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm am so so sorry about Magnum. I'm sitting here crying at my computer. I know how much you loved him. He will live on in your heart forever and have a special place in your memories.

gapeach

Big Mutts
So sorry to hear about Magnum, just remember noone knows what you're going through better than the folks here. Come back soon.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Oh I'm so sorry luvmydogs. I just read this thread and I feel so sad now.
I think I'm gonna cry, I'm really sorry girl. Feel better and you are great w/ owning dogs. Sorry Honey! Dallas and myslef send hugs and kisses your way ((((hugs and kisses))))

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I am sorry to hear about Magnum, he seemed like such a sweet boy. Do not blame yourself, you did not know he was allergic to bees, sometimes these things just happen. You had mentioned before that you really wanted another mini-pin now maybe you can start looking into them agian. I'm sorry!

Members online

No members online now.