Chat is down...

MeatyTreats

Administrator
Chat is back. I am out of the office today, but when I get a chance I will layout the changes that were implemented so everyone knows what is going on.

Enjoy!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I just wanted to say thanks, Heath. There were a bunch of us in it last night while you were configuring it still and we appreciated that it was back.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I just wanted to say thanks, Heath. There were a bunch of us in it last night while you were configuring it still and we appreciated that it was back.
Very much so...I missed chat, and hopefully people can behave so MT doesn't have to break out the whoop-ass stick again...lol.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Maybe I will have to give Chat another chance. I am glad it is up so everyone can be happy again.

Dekka

Just try me..
Yay, oooooh and I really like that we can see how many are in there again. And the fact that you can tell if someone is typing is really nifty too!

Thanx MT for getting it up again.

MeatyTreats

Administrator
You're welcome, everyone! I trust that everyone will use it appropriately from here on out. Have fun! FYI - Here are the basic chat monitoring rules, so everyone "knows".

1. Everything is recorded and sent via email to me each day, so if there are any "issues" we can look into it. This includes all private rooms. Please don't make me EVER have to look through these!
2. Moderators can ghost in chat, which means they are there, you just cant see them.
3. Moderators can ban you from chat if you abuse it.

MT

Members online

No members online now.