puppy girl :-)

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
We went to look at our new pup again today :) She's cute as a button, but bigger than I thought she would be. She's growing so fast! :p
Here are a couple pictures of her littermates

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
And here are a couple pics of her!

No decision as to what we're gonna name her yet...

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Squeee! They're so adorable... but your girl is definitely the cutest. Do you have any idea what breeds she is?

I think the picture of you and your baby is very nice. : )

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
I'm letting Eric name her, isn't that nice of me? :p

She is part lab, the mom is very small (35+ lbs) but definitely part lab. Puppy looks like she will be much bigger though, lol. Its gonna be fun trying to figure out what breeds she is in the years to come!

She's only 5 weeks old right now, and the owners already gave away 2 pups to their new homes because they're eating puppy chow. They told us we could take her now, but I told them we weren't ready to take her yet (even though we are) so she'll stay with her mom till she's 7 weeks.

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
Thanks! She really is a sweetie, too. Her owners named her Precious, because she's just so sweet, they said :)

Maxy24

AWWWW she's a cutie, you must be so excited. Good for you for keeping pup with mom and litter longer, 5 weeks is WAY too young!

bubbatd

Adorable !!! She's going to be a big gal ....and kudos for not bringing her home yet !!!!

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
5 weeks is WAY too young!
That was my first reaction, lol. My husband was the one telling me, and he was like "Hold on! Let me just finish telling you what they said, then you can tell me why its a bad idea to let a pup go home at 5 weeks!" poor man :p
Yeah, she's going to be big. She's already bigger than her siblings!

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
Well, we're picking her up tuesday! Its all scheduled, I'm so excited! :D:D:D
All the other puppies have been given away, except for our girl and her sister (who is being kept by the family).
I can't wait! :D

Members online