anyone else trying to loose weight?

hi everyone i was just curious on anyone else trying to loose some weight? if so maybe we can keep a thread going to keep eachother motivated? give tips and advice? what kind of things are you doing to loose weight? what are your goals? write your story if ud like.. heres mine if anyone is interested....

Hi Everyone my name is Felicia AKA greeneyedlette.. i am 21 years old 5 foot short and am 200 lbs. i am currently trying to loose atleast 70 lbs in order to become more fit, healthy and happy. i never weighed this much but the last few years i have just let myself go.. litteraly let myself go.. i no longer dress up im always wearing sweat pants or pjs when i get off no longer wear make up and just gave up :popcorn: im trying to find some people that can motivate me and i can help motivate them on this journey of loosing weight. i go on diets and tend to fall off the wagon alot.. due to no body here really supporting me when i need it the most lol anywho :) i lost 8 lbs and am hoping to keep this going. trying to wean myself off pizza ( my all time favorite food ) and i am going to start having 1 soda a week instead of... 21 a week.. usto get those 32 oz fountain drinks 2 to 3 times a day.. anyway lol share your story if ud like :)

Members online

No members online now.