The Good News thread

noludoru

Bored Now.
Woke up at 5:30 to take Courtney and Dustin to the airport. . . came home and got Vietnamese coffee. HOLY ****. Sipping an inch off the cup has me more awake than a few mugs of coffee. There was also a sandwich that the grumpy asian lady made me. . . I think she added extra jalapenos on purpose. :D

So, I'm AWAKE. I'm going to get all my errands and stupid stuff done, and then crawl back in bed. I should probably shower first though. Before the errands. Not the bed-crawling.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oh, btw..

I GET TO HANG OUT WITH KENDALL TONIGHT!!!!! WOO! Rowan and Riff snuggles. And she's going to let me paint her nails, so I get to be all dorky and girly for once. And she gets pretty nails. HOW EXCITING IS THAT.

I HAVE HAD TOO MUCH COFFEE ALREADY

DJEtzel

Oh, btw..

I GET TO HANG OUT WITH KENDALL TONIGHT!!!!! WOO! Rowan and Riff snuggles. And she's going to let me paint her nails, so I get to be all dorky and girly for once. And she gets pretty nails. HOW EXCITING IS THAT.

I HAVE HAD TOO MUCH COFFEE ALREADY
I love everything about this.

Especially the coffee. ;)

noludoru

Bored Now.
I love everything about this.

Especially the coffee. ;)
You're invited. If you start driving NOW you can be there on time.

PS this coffee is insaneeeeeeeeeeeee. Half the cup and I'm putting it back in the freezer. I'll bring it to work later for an evening pick-me-up. I can't handle the whole thing. The Vietnamese ladies were not kidding.

I think I have research figured out through next spring, which is awesome - I'm going to be working in an ecology & animal behavior lab this summer (mostly working with Siberian dwarf hamsters and doing animal surveys - I might work on an amphibian project too), and then all next year I'm going to be doing research in a developmental biology lab, studying the effects of certain genes on zebrafish behavior.

I've been stressed out about this for a while so it's a huge relief to finally have it figured out.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I think I have research figured out through next spring, which is awesome - I'm going to be working in an ecology & animal behavior lab this summer (mostly working with Siberian dwarf hamsters and doing animal surveys - I might work on an amphibian project too), and then all next year I'm going to be doing research in a developmental biology lab, studying the effects of certain genes on zebrafish behavior.

I've been stressed out about this for a while so it's a huge relief to finally have it figured out.
That sounds awesome! I'm sure I've been told and just forgot, but what is your major?

DJEtzel

You're invited. If you start driving NOW you can be there on time.

PS this coffee is insaneeeeeeeeeeeee. Half the cup and I'm putting it back in the freezer. I'll bring it to work later for an evening pick-me-up. I can't handle the whole thing. The Vietnamese ladies were not kidding.
Lol I don't think all the coffee in the world could have gotten me to CO by this evening! Thanks for the invite though. ;)

I may have to come meet these Vietnamese you speak of at some point.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I will hopefully be getting a job at Doggy Daycare, & Boarding. Going to go in to get the application today. So excited!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it! I'm a biology major - I thought I wanted to go to vet school for a while, but now I think I'll be happier doing research.
Awesome! How far into it are you? I'm a bio major as well! Looks like I will be getting an internship next year monitoring box turtles! :D

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Your travel authorization has been approved and you are authorized to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program.

Yay :D

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I will hopefully be getting a job at Doggy Daycare, & Boarding. Going to go in to get the application today. So excited!
So, they want me to finish the application there(found out after talking to some who works there).I might possibly do interview today too. I'll admit I am terrified to walk in there & do the application. But, even more so for the interview.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
So, they want me to finish the application there(found out after talking to some who works there).I might possibly do interview today too. I'll admit I am terrified to walk in there & do the application. But, even more so for the interview.
You'll be fine! Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.