I done a bad thing...

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I sort of put my name in the hat for a little rescue dog :eek:

I saw him and decided to get more info...my better half is going to be wroth with me *ducks*

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Haha...mostly because the other feels that now is not the time to add to the pack.

I already heard back...they have a number of applications for him already. They are going through them and will get back to me if I am what they are looking for.

So no need to sweat yet ;) LOL

LauraLeigh

Well I can understand that, but I feel you... Hubby was not as excited about Siren as I am... But once I reasoned and showed him the pictures, he melted.... LOL

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I'm beginning to think it is better to ask forgiveness than permission...I had this big long speech planned out to make to Mike telling/asking him if I could get another dog (which would make our total five), then decided not to do it. If the right dog comes along, it comes along, and he'll find out about it right before I bring it home. LOL

Gypsydals

Moth I feel for you. My husband feels the same as yours. That is why NEXT time I'm not asking. I"m just getting.

GipsyQueen

Just pretend puppy has been there all along.

Like when I buy a new pair of shoes I just transition them into the apartment, and when I'm asked - I just say - Oh! You haven't noticed? They've been here all along! :rofl1:

K

Kaydee

I still remember my hubby sitting with the TV one night and looking up all sleepy as a third tuxedo cat went whizzing past him " Hey, where did HE come from?"...um, well the vet had this cat that got dropped at the door and um...

Cats just kind of make themselves at home, foodbowl/litterbox/window to sit in and all is right with the world. But each dog is kind of like adding a human kid, a whole new routine...but you can still go " Ooooh just look at that pretty face, I just couldn't resist"

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Moth I feel for you. My husband feels the same as yours. That is why NEXT time I'm not asking. I"m just getting.
This is how I ended up with fosters. And most of the ferrets. XD they found out the day of/the day before.

I always forget to tell somebody, and whenever they notice there's a new one or two, I always go "OMG ITS A MIRACLE, THEY HAD A BABY" and act like I have no clue where it came from, and the person who mentioned it MUST have brought it home

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
If I had the balls to bring pets home without asking when I was living at home I would have had way way way more pets lol

Gypsydals

If I had the balls to bring pets home without asking when I was living at home I would have had way way way more pets lol
Minus the fish when we had them, I haven't done something like that in 14 years.
He used to tell me if I could save up for a new pet it was ok. Welllllllllllllll I proved to him with Toby, Cleo and Ivan that I can save to get what I want. He retracted that statement. You would think by now he would say Ok, and just help me get what I want. Because every time I save to get a pet, the pet ends up being a jerk. LOL

K

Kaydee

You know they truly love you when maybe THEY would be fine with A dog and A cat but they have the menagerie for you anyway. Hubby isn't the biggest cat person but he holds them and feeds them and has taken me to shelters a zillion miles out just to find the perfect kitty. He even feeds and talks to the rats, a pet he wouldn't have on his own I'm sure.

LauraLeigh

Fostering works for me, sometimes....

I brought Foster home, as a foster, was determined to find him a home, even named him Foster so I could not forget he was a FOSTER!

Flash forward many years... He's still here! LOL

Members online

No members online now.